Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

What was the last movie you watched?

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by CharlestonNole, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Mr. Hankey

Mr. Hankey Elf Supervisor MMC Premiere Member

"Thoroughbreds"

2. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

What Dreams May Come (not sure how I missed that Robin Williams film)

3. WintersElf

WintersElf Mistletoeologist MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

Wedding Destination

4. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

A Cinderella Christmas

5. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

"That's Entertainment! III" (1994) (on our wide projection screen!)

AuntieMistletoeDear likes this.
  6. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

Holiday Inn

AuntieMistletoeDear likes this.
  7. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

Saint Vincent

And about to watch one of my favourites - The Neverending Story

I had written a similar book when I was in my youth, but not quite as extraordinary, the concept of having a book within a book was there and two different endings were possible. I should have had it published.

8. George Broderick Jr.

George Broderick Jr. North Pole Resident MMC Lifer MMC Partner Christmas Crew

The One And Only -- A Hallmark movie about reality dating shows, conquering fears... and LOVE

9. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

The Secret of Giving

10. AuntieMistletoeDear

Zookeeper
    The Patriot

11. StarBears55

StarBears55 Eggnog Chugger MMC Lifer

The Inruder & US

12. AuntieMistletoeDear

Stand By Me

A Shine of Rainbows

13. George Broderick Jr.

All Summer Long -- A Hallmark movie about life choices, accepting change, the nautical life... and LOVE!

14. WintersElf

Will you ever forgive me

15. George Broderick Jr.

Justice League

16. AuntieMistletoeDear

Airport '70
    Airport '75

I couldn't help, but see bits and pieces of Airplane ('80 comedy) running through my head during different scenes.

17. WintersElf

Second Act

18. George Broderick Jr.

Green Lantern

19. Solice

Solice Christmas Royalty MMC Lifer

The Green Book

20. AuntieMistletoeDear

Christmas in Canaan
    Young Guns
    Young Guns II