Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

What was the last movie you watched?

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by CharlestonNole, Jun 27, 2010.

1. George Broderick Jr.

George Broderick Jr. North Pole Resident MMC Lifer MMC Partner Christmas Crew

Spider-Man: Far From Home

2. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

The Nanny Diaries
    Braveheart

3. George Broderick Jr.

The Kid Who Would Be King

4. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

The Outsiders

5. George Broderick Jr.

Hearts Of Winter -- A Hallmark movie about home makeovers, letting go of the past... and LOVE!

6. WintersElf

WintersElf Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

The kid who would be king..haha i liked it

7. AuntieMistletoeDear

Final Cut
    Coal Miner's Daughter

8. ballcoach

ballcoach Sugar Cookie Tester MMC Lifer

Bad Boys for Life....

It was pretty decent. I'd watch it, again.

9. ballcoach

ballcoach Sugar Cookie Tester MMC Lifer

I love the reclining seats at the movies, but I keep falling asleep. Yesterday was the first time in 5 movies that I didn't.

10. AuntieMistletoeDear

The Lady Vanishes (yes it was black and white).

11. shrcpark

shrcpark Reindeer Feeder Technician Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

2005 Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

12. AuntieMistletoeDear

Hitchcock

13. Dudley

Dudley Santa's Sleigh Designer Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Hidden Figures . . . again (It's one of those movies if you come across it you have to watch it)

14. George Broderick Jr.

A Valentine's Match -- A Hallmark movie about coming home, hurt feelings, stupid choices... and LOVE!

15. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Kate & Leopold

16. AuntieMistletoeDear

Not doing much on this vacation day ...
    Mamma Mia Here We Go Again
    A Few Good Men
    Searching

17. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Valentine's Day

18. AuntieMistletoeDear

Ode to Joy

19. WintersElf

WintersElf Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

Hell on wheels seaason 5

20. Dudley

Dudley Santa's Sleigh Designer Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Harold & Maude

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle