who all has their halloween decorations up??

elfworks

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 5, 2006
texas
my surgery got me a little behind schedule, but this morning, while the pumpkin bread was doing its thing in the oven, i suddenly realized that my halloween stuff was still sitting out but not up. i had just gotten it all out minutes b4 the hellcat attacked me and pumpkin. so now, my fab kitschy halloween decor is up. lights hung outside and in and all my windup toys running back and forth on the bar. didnt put up the spider webbing as it tends to die in humidity and while it isnt nearly as humid here as it was in austin... i will wait just a little longer before doing that.
when i had a house, i did scary decorations, but you cant really make a tiny apt a haunted house, so i go with the kitsch! saw the most fabulous ghostie ghoulie at walgreens the other day. may be forced to go get him this week.

who is expecting trick or treaters? ive been informed that we dont get any here. alas. no excuse for buying candy. :(

xo

S

sheepsnot

Finished mine yesterday, except for the ones I haven't bought yet, and if history is a teacher, I will be buying more.
:zombie: :frankenstein: :devil:

E

Ervserver

Have had em up for weeks. Just bought pumpkins last week. Started to pile up candy. Normally get 50-60 kids

S

sheepsnot

I saw that Halloween tablecloth in your snowman picture. Looks nice and festive. Cracker Barrel is selling retro decorations this year. Look like the ones you might find on Ebay from the 40s and before.

E

Ervserver

Nice pictures Homelights, I really like those garlands of leaves. need to get me some.

elfworks

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 5, 2006
texas
groooooovy homey!!

Christy Carol

Sugar Cookie Tester
MMC Lifer
Oct 3, 2006
Redfield Arkansas
Got mine up weekend before last but just got my huge pumpkin lit up last night. I only did a few things around the porch/front yard but I might expand as it gets closer. I have some orange lights I will probably put up and will get the sound effects cd out for the big night.

E

Ervserver

Have not been to Cracker Barrel in ages...must check it out

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image