Who here listens to Halloween music outside of October?

KWasser

Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
MMC Lifer
Oct 18, 2010
Sure, I can almost guarantee that everyone here at some point or another plays Christmas music outside of November through January, but does anyone else here play Halloween music outside of October?

My favorite Halloween music is a mixture of classic horror film soundtracks along with old songs from the 40's thru 60's (along with mixing in the modern classics, like "Thriller").

Anyone else?

Reactions: 1 person

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Sure, I can almost guarantee that everyone here at some point or another plays Christmas music outside of November through January, but does anyone else here play Halloween music outside of October?

My favorite Halloween music is a mixture of classic horror film soundtracks along with old songs from the 40's thru 60's (along with mixing in the modern classics, like "Thriller").

Anyone else?

I do, when the mood hits me!
I have a scary movie soundtrack, and a few CDs of spooky music and sound effects.
Plus, on a few App radio stations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noodlenoggin

Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
MMC Member
Jan 14, 2015
Either to anticipate the upcoming Halloween or to remember the last one, I often put on the Halloween soundtrack, other horror movie soundtracks, or various Halloween themed music from cds or online streaming, even if only for a short while.

I also listen to a lot of horror and Halloween themed punk, goth, and industrial music, which are really popular subjects in those particular genres. It can be really over the top fun to listen to sometimes.

:twisted:

Reactions: 1 person

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image