MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
Don't know if it belongs here, but having spoken of Necco's demise, I'll let you know that the Sky Bar is back! A shop in Sudbury, MA bought the brand and has been making them since last November. Supplies are limited, but boy are they fresh! You can order from https://www.skybarcandy.com/ .

Reactions: ponytramp

Marshmallow05

Hot chocolate expert
MMC Member
Jun 18, 2014
The Netherlands
We’ll be visiting the US again in May so I’m reading along to see what might be interesting to try :)
I always take a few bags of mint M&Ms home. Sadly they don’t sell them here.

ponytramp

Dashing through the snow ..
MMC Lifer
Sep 21, 2019
new england
I have to admit I am enjoying looking up stuff. It's showing me all the stuff that's out there (or will be coming out) that I have missed. Now I have a few items to watch out for. Yum :)

I love mint m&m's! They are much easier to find now. Before I would have to stock up at Christmas and then ration them out during the year. Now I can get them year round.

Have you tried the crunchy mint m&m's?

Marshmallow05

Hot chocolate expert
MMC Member
Jun 18, 2014
The Netherlands
I have to admit I am enjoying looking up stuff. It's showing me all the stuff that's out there (or will be coming out) that I have missed. Now I have a few items to watch out for. Yum :)

I love mint m&m's! They are much easier to find now. Before I would have to stock up at Christmas and then ration them out during the year. Now I can get them year round.

Have you tried the crunchy mint m&m's?

Yes mint are my favorite flavour! Here (Netherlands) we only have plain, peanut and crunchy.
I didn’t know there was such a thing as crunchy mint flavour, but I will definitely look out for them. Thanks! :D

ponytramp

Dashing through the snow ..
MMC Lifer
Sep 21, 2019
new england
Here's what they look like. (so you know what to watch out for) :)

MMs-crunch-mint_web.jpg I think they are very good. I hope you like them.

Wow on your limited selection. There are all sorts of flavors that you are missing out on. :(

I found this web page that seems to list all of the flavors :
https://mms.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Flavors

I also found this photo. I see flavors on here that I have never seen before. (banana anyone) It shows crunchy caramel. I would like to try that, if I can find it. YUM!

vZJI9YZi9Pe7r98bxzOaTzNRm8vrHfMSltdYiEH_FTY.jpg

Marshmallow05

Hot chocolate expert
MMC Member
Jun 18, 2014
The Netherlands
Here's what they look like. (so you know what to watch out for) :)

View attachment 67252 I think they are very good. I hope you like them.

Wow on your limited selection. There are all sorts of flavors that you are missing out on. :(

I found this web page that seems to list all of the flavors :
https://mms.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Flavors

I also found this photo. I see flavors on here that I have never seen before. (banana anyone) It shows crunchy caramel. I would like to try that, if I can find it. YUM!

View attachment 67253

Thanks, I hope I can find them!

Wow I can’t believe there are so many flavours. There are definitely a few I’d like to try.. or maybe all of them :p

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image