1 week from today

whitexmas

Mistletoe Hanger
MMC Member
Nov 4, 2005
Iowa
can you believe that turkey day is only a week from today!!! I love thanksgiving! :???:

E

Ervserver

me too....seems like Halloween was just yesterday. I'm ready for turkey and all the fixins

:munch:

mrshamm

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 3, 2006
Ohio
YAY turkey!

TwinkleLights25

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 8, 2006
USA
Yippeee!!!!!!!! :???:

Christy Carol

Sugar Cookie Tester
MMC Lifer
Oct 3, 2006
Redfield Arkansas
I told BF last night while we were watching CSI that a week from now we would be sitting in the exact same place doing the exact same thing except we would be extremely miserable!

E

Ervserver

Speaking of CSI...notice the subtle hint again at the end with Grissom and Sara that something is going on romantically...are they or aren't they?

dominick

MMC Emeritus
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 9, 2006
South Holland, IL
My girlfriend pointed the same thing out to me at the end of the show while I was typing away here. I've never been devoted to the show or anything, but I think I've seen most of them, and I know that the innuendo and playful banter of that sort have been going on between those two characters for several seasons. I think they "are".

Christy Carol

Sugar Cookie Tester
MMC Lifer
Oct 3, 2006
Redfield Arkansas
yall must have missed the season finale last year. They definitely are. The ending scene was of him sitting on the bed in a robe looking at something and she walks out of his bathroom drying her hair with a towel, also in a robe.

dominick

MMC Emeritus
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 9, 2006
South Holland, IL
I did miss the finale last year. Like I said, it's never been a must-watch for me, but I often see it when she's watching.

E

Ervserver

Christy Carol said:
yall must have missed the season finale last year. They definitely are. The ending scene was of him sitting on the bed in a robe looking at something and she walks out of his bathroom drying her hair with a towel, also in a robe.

I saw this but....I also know on CSI everything is not always as they appear. I think the shows writers are playing with us.

Christy Carol

Sugar Cookie Tester
MMC Lifer
Oct 3, 2006
Redfield Arkansas
I think they will keep it up until he leaves the show. I heard her last night tell him she wouldnt wait up so we know he was headed over to her house and I am sure it wasnt to examine bugs!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image