Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

2018 Christmas in July: 0n The Radio

Discussion in 'Christmas Radio & Audio' started by RadioJonD, Jun 12, 2018.

1. RadioJonD

RadioJonD ♪♫Mistletoe Mix-ologist♫♪ Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa Christmas.com Alum Christmas Talk Alum

WBOI, 89.1 FM - Fort Wayne, Indiana

My pal Rob is back with a CiJ radio show.

4E5686CC-4203-4081-9622-3DEEC94E6714.jpeg

2. RadioJonD

RadioJonD ♪♫Mistletoe Mix-ologist♫♪ Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa Christmas.com Alum Christmas Talk Alum

WLRA 88.1 FM - Romeoville, Illinois

From the web page:

WLRA Airs Christmas Music in July to Benefit United Way

Published: June 13, 2018.

[​IMG]
    If the hot summer sun causes a craving for the coolness of winter, tune in to WLRA-FM (88.1 FM) or download their free iPhone application and listen to holiday music 24 hours a day, from July 8-July 14. The application connects listeners to the “WLRA Christmas in July,” a benefit broadcast for the United Way of Will County. Instead of commercials, WLRA will air brief messages every 15 minutes about United Way agencies in Will County at no cost to the United Way or the agencies.

The WLRA Christmas programming has been prepared so the selections will feature sacred and popular music from traditional to contemporary, appealing to people of all tastes and ages, carrying on the happy Christmas tradition of benefitting the 46 partner agencies of United Way.

3. ColeThePony

ColeThePony Brony who listens to christmas music MMC Premiere Member MMC Member

IHaveBeenWoken.gif
    I HAVE BEEN.... AWOKEN AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS IN JULY AND CHRISTMAS MUSIC.

brandocash and RadioJonD like this.
  4. ColeThePony

Christmas In July is almost here. and i have discovered a radio show from KLAK AM1530 named Sergei's Catacomb of Classics, it's hosted by a russian DJ named Sergei. Take a listen to the full episodes of his christmas specials.

RadioJonD likes this.
  5. ColeThePony

And starting on Monday June 18 (the last week of school). I will start listening to christmas music. and I am fully hyped for Christmas In July!!

RadioJonD likes this.
  6. RadioJonD

snowflake22 and ColeThePony like this.
  7. ColeThePony

RadioJonD likes this.
  8. ColeThePony

And thank you @RadioJonD for telling me about Christmas In July happening on Lite 105 99.

RadioJonD likes this.
  9. ColeThePony

Well. the Intake dust has settled and gone. The girl just left. and it's time to get to the main event.

It's time to tune the dial and as we await for Christmas In July & Summer. Which radio station will be heard on Christmas in July?

[​IMG]
    Searching christmas music station.....

DoYouHearWhatIHear and RadioJonD like this.
  10. ColeThePony

DoYouHearWhatIHear and RadioJonD like this.
  11. RadioJonD

I’m almost sure I’ve never come across Wink Martindale’s syndicated CiJ show. Wonder how many stations actually air this?

255FA9B9-900B-429E-82B0-0B97D8D1B827.jpeg

12. XmasDreams

XmasDreams Rudolph's Groomer Christmas Crew MMC Lifer MMC Donor

wow! that is one show i would never have thought about or even heard about. intrigued for sure.

snowflake22 and RadioJonD like this.
  13. ColeThePony

I prefer Rob's Christmas in july show, on 89.1 WBOI-FM, you know.. The Nights Before Christmas.

RadioJonD likes this.
  14. ColeThePony

RadioJonD likes this.
  15. RadioJonD

Rob is an all around nice guy with an awesome Christmas record/music collection that he loves to share!

16. wlqtdb

wlqtdb Christmas Fan MMC Premiere Member MMC Member

It is Official! We are doing Christmas In July this year. We use to be Magic 105, but we decided at the beginning of the year to go to LITE 99, and we are EXTREMELY happy! We promise to have an outstanding Christmas Playlist! Stay tuned ON AIR and on our website or facebook for more information. We also hope you enjoy the regular soft rock music as well

Mike Foland
    Program Director
    LITE 99
    WLQT-IR
    Dayton, OH

RadioJonD and ColeThePony like this.
  17. ColeThePony

yes!.gif

18. ColeThePony

So when the christmas in july music on Lite 99 Begins?

19. ColeThePony

And i listen to Rob's other show like the movie music spotlight. so. anyone heard about the movie music spotlight? It's from the same host of the nights before christmas

RadioJonD likes this.
  20. ColeThePony

Good riddance to school and now we focus on the main event, Christmas In July. so. mr. @RadioJonD. what christmas radio shows will be happening in this July?

RadioJonD likes this.