Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

For Sale 2019 Merry Christmas-Novelty Star Tree T-Shirt

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by WishfulThinker, Nov 18, 2019.

1. WishfulThinker

WishfulThinker Merry Forums Newbie Merry Forums Member

Hello
    This weekend I watched my all time favourite Christmas movie - 1985 Santa Claus The Movie (with Dudley Moore). Which always gets me into the Christmas spirit, I'm sure everyone has their favourites too. Please let me know in the comments yours.
    Like everyone, finding gifts for someone or finding the money to buy gifts is hard sometimes. After watching the movie I decided to create a T-shirt to put on Amazon, so people can have a simple gift to get someone, if your struggling to buy for them. Also you help me get a few pennies together to grab gifts for the one's I love.
    Please find below my Link to Amazon.com To-2019 Merry Christmas-Novelty Star Tree T-Shirt
    (with small Stars shaped like snowflakes).

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081P46CCY?customId=B0752XJYNL&th=1

Hope Everyone Likes And Merry Christmas 2019

2. WishfulThinker

WishfulThinker Merry Forums Newbie Merry Forums Member

P.S. Again let me know your favourite Christmas movie? Let me know a classic I should watch.