Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

3 Kings card exchange idea.

Discussion in 'Christmas Countdown' started by RachRon, Jan 2, 2017.

1. RachRon

RachRon Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer

Does anyone else follow the tradition of the 3 kings card over the door for luck and protection in the New Year? My family does however I rarely ever get a 3 kings card in the mail and usually end up using one of my own which sort of defeats the purpose. I was thinking maybe we could arrange a 3 kings card swap for next year separate from the card exchange which I didn't do this year but have the last couple of years . Just wanted to see if there was any interest it could be fun shopping for just that 1 perfect card to send someone to look at all year above the door.

Murphman and xmas365 like this.
  2. Murphman

Murphman Santa Beagle MMC Lifer

I would be interested in doing that. I say we give others the chance to join in throughout this year and perhaps in the fall we can exchange addresses.

3. RachRon

RachRon Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer

Wish I remembered to bring this up again earlier but is there any interest for next year?

Murphman likes this.
  4. Murphman

I'm interested. For the past few years I've only received one. It would nice to get a few more each year.

5. Skippy1707

Skippy1707 Eggnog Chugger Merry Forums Member

I have never heard of this tradition - could someone explain please?
    Id love to join in too

6. Murphman

7. Skippy1707

Skippy1707 Eggnog Chugger Merry Forums Member

Murphman likes this.