A bit disabled

Maebeary

Santa's Sleigh Designer
MMC Lifer
Oct 24, 2007
Cincinnati, Ohio
Wow! I don't recall my last visit but I know it was before July 4th. I fell on July 4th and haven't been able to sit at the computer with my legs down due to an injury. I've missed being on here. I'm now sitting for 15-20 minutes so I thought I'd sign in. I'm using a different browser so had to go through a few steps. I'm going to try to log in on my tablet but knew I would need to get a new password. Wish me luck!

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Good to see you back, Maebeary! I'm sorry you were injured and I pray that you heal quick!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Wow! I don't recall my last visit but I know it was before July 4th. I fell on July 4th and haven't been able to sit at the computer with my legs down due to an injury. I've missed being on here. I'm now sitting for 15-20 minutes so I thought I'd sign in. I'm using a different browser so had to go through a few steps. I'm going to try to log in on my tablet but knew I would need to get a new password. Wish me luck!
Good to see you, Maebeary! Prayers for continued healing!

Jeff Westover

Chief Santa Tracker
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
Nice to see you back. Sorry to hear of your troubles. We can related. My wife had a total hip replacement last month and just today started to celebrate being able to do some things she hasn't been able to do for a few years. I hope you continue to heal and I'm glad you're back.

Christmasplease

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Aug 9, 2015
Canada
Welcome back, take care of yourself!

Maebeary

Santa's Sleigh Designer
MMC Lifer
Oct 24, 2007
Cincinnati, Ohio
At least I can sit in here for a little bit, now. I was referred to another doctor who wanted an MRi of my back because he thinks my injury/pain is in my back and is affecting the pain in my bottom on the left side. The most painful thing I do is what I am doing now....sitting with my legs down. Hopefully, by next week I'll know what is really going on. I had a bad attitude because I had 6 pages of forms to fill out and this doctor is in the same practice. So frustrating. MRI is tomorrow.

Reactions: Dudley

KimB

Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
MMC Member
Premiere Member
Sep 19, 2019
DB Shores, Florida
I understand the sitting thing. I'd be in constant pain if not for my lift chair. I hope the MRI is productive and they can help you.

Reactions: Maebeary