Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

A bit disabled

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Maebeary, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Maebeary

Maebeary Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer

Wow! I don't recall my last visit but I know it was before July 4th. I fell on July 4th and haven't been able to sit at the computer with my legs down due to an injury. I've missed being on here. I'm now sitting for 15-20 minutes so I thought I'd sign in. I'm using a different browser so had to go through a few steps. I'm going to try to log in on my tablet but knew I would need to get a new password. Wish me luck!

2. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Good to see you back, Maebeary! I'm sorry you were injured and I pray that you heal quick!

He_Is_Born and Maebeary like this.
  3. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

Good to see you, Maebeary! Prayers for continued healing!

4. Maebeary

Thank you! I am now signed in on my tablet. :sway

He_Is_Born likes this.
  5. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker MMC Founder Santa's Elf Kringle Radio DJ

Nice to see you back. Sorry to hear of your troubles. We can related. My wife had a total hip replacement last month and just today started to celebrate being able to do some things she hasn't been able to do for a few years. I hope you continue to heal and I'm glad you're back.

irishsnow, He_Is_Born and Maebeary like this.
  6. Contented

Contented Sugar Cookie Tester MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Big Hugs Maeberry! Hope you are feeling much better.I was so sorry to hear of your accident.-lights-

7. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

Welcome back, take care of yourself!

Maebeary and He_Is_Born like this.
  8. WintersElf

WintersElf Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

:ringyWelcome back Maeberry...I was wondering about you....praying for your healing..hope to see more of you now...

He_Is_Born, Maebeary and Dudley like this.
  9. kelly ann

kelly ann Christmasologist Merry Forums Member

Hope you feel a lot better soon. X

Maebeary and He_Is_Born like this.
  10. irishsnow

irishsnow Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer

Welcome back. Wishing you a speedy recovery

Maebeary likes this.
  11. Minta

Minta Charles Dickens' Editor MMC Lifer Christmas Crew

Glad to see you back.

Maebeary likes this.
  12. Maebeary

At least I can sit in here for a little bit, now. I was referred to another doctor who wanted an MRi of my back because he thinks my injury/pain is in my back and is affecting the pain in my bottom on the left side. The most painful thing I do is what I am doing now....sitting with my legs down. Hopefully, by next week I'll know what is really going on. I had a bad attitude because I had 6 pages of forms to fill out and this doctor is in the same practice. So frustrating. MRI is tomorrow.

Dudley likes this.
  13. KimB

KimB Chestnut Roaster Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I understand the sitting thing. I'd be in constant pain if not for my lift chair. I hope the MRI is productive and they can help you.

Maebeary likes this.