Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

A Bucketlist Christmas Wish

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Christmasplease, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Santa Clausologist MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger Santa's Elf

I have a number of things on my bucketlist. One item is a trip to a country that has the most extravagant, beautiful, snowy, Christmas, city, village or town ever.

HollyJolly, Holiday and aleighanne like this.
  2. made582

made582 MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole MMC Lifer Kringle Radio DJ Louann Jeffries Award Christmas Crew Santa's Elf

I have 4.

1) Disney at Christmas Time
    2) New York at Christmas Time
    3) Visit Germany and a Christmas market.
    4) Spend Christmas in a cabin in the mountains with the family.

HollyJolly, Holiday and aleighanne like this.
  3. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Santa Clausologist MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger Santa's Elf

AMAZING!

Holiday, aleighanne and made582 like this.
  4. ballcoach

ballcoach Elf Choir Book Distributor MMC Lifer

Great list, Made.

My family wants to spend a Christmas in Florida. They will do it without me.

My list is as follows:

1. Christmas in a cabin that is in the snow-filled mountains (I need wifi, though).
    2. I would love to spend the week before Christmas at Disney, fly home on the 23rd, and spend the 24th and 25th at home.
    3. Anywhere my girls are at....

5. sugarmuffin25

sugarmuffin25 Christmas Fanatic Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger

Christmas in New York is definitely mine as well. I want to see the Rockefeller tree in person and I want to see the Nutcracker Ballet there as well. Although I just found out that Niagara Falls does a winter festival of lights in November and I would like to see that as well! I'll add it to my list!

6. Christmasplease

Yes the lights at Niagara are lovely!

sugarmuffin25 and aleighanne like this.
  7. Mr. Hankey

Mr. Hankey Elf Choir Book Distributor MMC Premiere Member

Christmas in Las Vegas!

Christmasplease likes this.
  8. Ornamentmaven

Ornamentmaven Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger 2018 Ornament Exchanger

I used to work at 48th and 5th in Manhattan. My Uncle worked across the street (kitty corner from me). His office overlooked the Rockefeller Center tree. Each year he had a big office party to watch the tree lighting. Miss those days!

9. Solice

Solice Christmas Royalty MMC Lifer Christmas Card Exchanger

I have one wish: Live in USA from October till December one year
    (or at least stay there 4-8 weeks)

:march:

10. Head Elf

Head Elf Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Lifer Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger

hmmm... 1. Christmas in Ireland
    2. Christmas in Scotland
    3. Christmas in Wales
    4. Christmas doing family research in Salt Lake City Utah

11. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

I am with made's #4 & coach's #1!

I've always thought it would be so fun to be in the snowy mountains in a cabin, fire going in the fireplace - good food cooking/baking! If not for Christmas, for New Year's Eve/Day!

12. leah

leah Chestnut Roaster Merry Forums Member

A Christmas market in Germany!
    We actually just got back on Sunday from Germany/Sweden/Paris, and I did go to a German Christmas museum (and a couple of Christmas stores) in Rothenburg ob der Tauer, but it just made me want to go back at Christmas time!

Also NYC at Christmastime, just once. Another place I've been but a different time of year.

13. leah

leah Chestnut Roaster Merry Forums Member

Whoops, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, spelling mistakes bother me ;)

Holiday likes this.
  14. shrcpark

shrcpark Reindeer Feeder Technician Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger 2018 Ornament Exchanger

I'll take 3 and 4.

Christmasplease likes this.