Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

A Christmas gift to you all, 1000 Free tickets. Enjoy!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Gil, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Gil

Gil Merry Forums Newbie Merry Forums Member

Hi everyone,
    It's an honor for me and my co-instructor to be here, and serve many of you with a free access to our Udemy course: "10 ways to become a great communicator with any person"

If you ever felt misunderstood or misinterpreted or that you like to communicate more clearly or freely with the people around you, you will enjoy it. The course covers highly effective techniques for personal communication in all realms of life and comes with a bonus worksheet to allow easy and fast implementation.

There is a limited amount of coupons, compared to the amount of group members, and
    the coupons expire in few days so take your free coupon before others do, and enjoy the
    course benefits.

Merry Christmas to you all & Happy New Year!!!
    coupon link is attached:
    https://www.udemy.com/top-10-ways-t...unicator-with-any-person/?couponCode=THENEWME