Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

"A Christmas Story" in butter sculpture

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MerryCarey, Jul 24, 2018.

1. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Kringle Radio DJ Louann Jeffries Award Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Crew Santa's Elf

sugarmuffin25 and Holiday like this.
  2. RadioJonD

RadioJonD ♪♫Mistletoe Mix-ologist♫♪ MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Kringle Radio DJ Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum Santa's Elf

Thanks for spreading the news!

sugarmuffin25, Holiday and MerryCarey like this.
  3. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Kringle Radio DJ Louann Jeffries Award Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Crew Santa's Elf

Pay the pun tax ... :)

sugarmuffin25, Holiday and RadioJonD like this.
  4. RadioJonD

RadioJonD ♪♫Mistletoe Mix-ologist♫♪ MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Kringle Radio DJ Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum Santa's Elf

What's the margarine of error should it slip my mind?

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
    sugarmuffin25 and Holiday like this.
  5. RavenHardt

RavenHardt Sugar Cookie Tester MMC Lifer Christmas Card Exchanger 2018 Ornament Exchanger

This looks really cool

RadioJonD, sugarmuffin25 and Holiday like this.
  6. George Broderick Jr.

George Broderick Jr. Santa's Mentor MMC Lifer MMC Partner Christmas Crew

This churns up warm feelings within me.

7. MerryCarey

You guys are really milking it with the dairy puns ...

8. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

How cool. I had not seen this!!! It's been a lot of years since I've been to the Ohio State Fair!!

sugarmuffin25 and MerryCarey like this.
  9. George Broderick Jr.

George Broderick Jr. Santa's Mentor MMC Lifer MMC Partner Christmas Crew

Christmas: The h-OLEO-est night of the year.

Okay, I'll stop now...

RadioJonD, sugarmuffin25 and Holiday like this.
  10. sugarmuffin25

sugarmuffin25 Christmas Fanatic Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger

I have not been to the Ohio State Fair in several years either but when I saw this on the news I immediately tried to convince my husband to go this year!! The sculptures look amazing...but the butter sculptures look great every year. They do an awesome job!

11. MerryCarey

If you go ... get photos and post 'em! I hope you can seen them in person.