Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

A jolly bit of help needed

Discussion in 'Christmas Home' started by Scott Calvin, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Scott Calvin

Scott Calvin Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member

Hi All,

Im sure someone here can guide me in the right direction, I want to start a thread on the signs of Christmas popping up right here in the UK. I am aware there are a couple of threads out there like this but I would like to create my own journey on discovering Christmas where I go & to share with you guys on here.

Hope someone can suggest where I should create.

Thank you!

missiechick, Holiday and HollyJolly like this.
  2. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker MMC Founder Kringle Radio DJ Christmas Card Exchanger Santa's Elf

Oh, there's a number of places you can put it. Christmas around the World, or maybe in Chit Chat...really, it doesn't matter. I'd just stick your first post and name the thread well. Then just keep adding to it.

3. Mrs. Christmas

Mrs. Christmas Merry Forums Newbie Merry Forums Member

If it's not too late, I would be happy to help.

Scott Calvin and Holiday like this.
  4. missiechick

missiechick Will Work for Coffee MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger

How about like the "Christmas Blossoms" thread? It could be like "Christmas Blossoms from the UK". I would LOVE to see your pictures!!

Scott Calvin likes this.
  5. Scott Calvin

Scott Calvin Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member

I feel like this could be a great idea! I have started the thread over in chit chat under ‘it’s beginning to look a lot like christmas’ but I like the idea of a Christmas blossoms uk thread. I don’t want to step on anybody’s toes at the top though. Hopefully someone could confirm this is right & I can start amending the thread becoming a sort of spin off from Christmas Blossoms US?

Thanks,

SC

missiechick likes this.
  6. shrcpark

shrcpark Reindeer Feeder Technician Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger 2018 Ornament Exchanger

How about naming it Christmas United (as in the UK)?