Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Announcement A New Christmas Crew Member -- XmasDreams!

Discussion in 'My Merry Christmas HQ' started by Jeff Westover, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker Christmas Crew MMC Founder

Please join me in welcoming XmasDreams to the Christmas Crew.

You may think of XmasDreams as a rabid Christmas fanatic -- and he is! -- but he is also a man of many talents.

As XmasDreams and I have conversed I have grown impressed not only with his passion for the season but also with his expertise in just about everything Christmas.

In fact, he's got so many abilities I'm not sure exactly where we will make the most use of him -- he can run the forums (probably the whole site), DJ on Kringle Radio, and make eggnog for everyone.

Just rest assured that we can't let this kind of talent sit idol. XmasDreams will always be here but now he's going to have a higher profile and we're going to share his many Christmas talents with everyone.

I'm grateful for his steady presence and his willingness to serve. Please join me in welcoming him to the Merry Crew!

2. e_xander

e_xander Executive Producer, Tracking Santa Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa Christmas Talk Alum

Welcome to the Crew and Congrats, XmasDreams!!

3. angelpugs

angelpugs Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Welcome to the crew XmasDreams.::welcome

Holiday and ChantelleJoy like this.
  4. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa MMC Donor Louann Jeffries Award

Welcome aboard, XmasDreams!

Holiday and XmasDreams like this.
  5. XmasDreams

XmasDreams Rudolph's Groomer Christmas Crew MMC Lifer MMC Donor

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. Cheers

Holiday and MerryCarey like this.
  6. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

Congrats XmasDreams!

7. Christmas-A-Holic

Christmas-A-Holic MMC Goodwill Ambassador Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa MMC Donor

Welcome to the Crew, XmasDreams!!! :)

Holiday likes this.
  8. XmasDreams

Thank you both very much. Cheers

Christmas-A-Holic and Holiday like this.
  9. made582

made582 MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa Louann Jeffries Award

Welcome aboard the crazy train, Xmasdreams!!!

XmasDreams and Holiday like this.
  10. XmasDreams

thanks buddy

11. RadioJonD

RadioJonD ♪♫Mistletoe Mix-ologist♫♪ Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa Christmas.com Alum Christmas Talk Alum

Howdy and Welcome, XmasDreams!!

XmasDreams likes this.
  12. XmasDreams

Thank you so much.

13. FrostyKnowsBest

FrostyKnowsBest Reindeer Rocketeer MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa MMC Donor

Congrats xmasdreams!! Very happy for you and looking forward to what you bring to the site!

XmasDreams likes this.
  14. XmasDreams

Thanks you so much.

15. SinatraClaus

SinatraClaus Chairman of the board MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Talk Alum

Woot! Congrats!

XmasDreams likes this.
  16. XmasDreams

WOOT! WOOT! thanks so much.

17. DoubleA

DoubleA Next in line to Mr. Claus Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa Christmas Talk Alum

Welcome and congrats!!!

XmasDreams likes this.
  18. XmasDreams

Thanks Double A

19. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa MMC Donor Louann Jeffries Award

Welcome to the Crew, XmasDreams!

20. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Talk Alum

Thanks for "liking" Meceka -surprise- I guess this announcement slipped by my eyes.

Belated welcome to the Crew; XmasDreams! ::welcome