Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

A note for our newest members

Discussion in 'Christmas Together' started by Jeff Westover, Jul 27, 2007.

1. WintersElf

WintersElf Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

im 51 too but my kid is now 29 and a brat as always...haha

2. commomom

commomom MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member Christmas Talk Alum

I'm 46 myself with a just turned 14 year old and a soon to be 11 year old (the week before Thanksgiving) and I can tell you if that as long as you show them how important Christmas is to you and share with them all the things that you find wonderful about it, it's never to late to make Christmas special in your house! We always try to find that one big thing to make the holiday special every year. Last year it was having family come out from MA to share Christmas dinner with us, another year we went to a special Christmas concert at the Binghamton Philharmonic they were doing a Christmas Brass concert and both my elves and my Mr. Claus play trumpet so that made it very special.

snowflake22 likes this.
  3. commomom

commomom MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member Christmas Talk Alum

BTW Jeff, AWESOME site! I've been in Christmas overload and itching to start on my Christmas card making and planning.

4. prancer

prancer Rudolph's Groomer MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Hello everyone..I am 45yrs old but act like a 7yr old kid lol...I am married with 3 lovely girls..I have a lass aged 20yrs old who's birthday is this weekend so a family gathering is in place...Also have Twin girls age 4yrs old..:)

5. Fire_Goddess

Fire_Goddess Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class MMC Premiere Member

the links in the first post no longer work :(

6. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker MMC Founder Santa's Elf Kringle Radio DJ

You're right. I'll try to fix that when I can. That first post dates back to 2007! Yikes.

Fire_Goddess likes this.
  7. GingerMel

GingerMel Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer

I know! 2007! I was like "wow...that's been a while."

Fire_Goddess likes this.
  8. Fire_Goddess

Fire_Goddess Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class MMC Premiere Member

I saw the date before you posted. I figured some stuff has moved around since 2007 :D

9. DoubleA

DoubleA Next in line to Mr. Claus MMC Lifer Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

You have your hands full haha

10. oldncrusty

oldncrusty Mistletoe Hanger Merry Forums Member

Thanks for letting me join in. I look forward to meeting everyone and posting!:)

Holiday likes this.
  11. angelpugs

angelpugs Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

Enjoy our Merry Family.+i

Holiday likes this.
  12. Ornamentmaven

Ornamentmaven Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class Merry Forums Member

Welcome oldncrusty (formerly Jolly Elf at ATC)

Holiday likes this.