Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Aldi's Wine Advent and a Cheese Calendar

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by XmasDreams, Aug 16, 2018.

1. XmasDreams

XmasDreams Rudolph's Groomer Christmas Crew MMC Lifer MMC Donor

Might have to pick this up for either the Wine one or the Cheese one.

[​IMG]

SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) - Aldi's wine advent calendars are finally making their way to the U.S. this holiday season.

The supermarket chain first debuted its calendars in the UK last year and it was such a success, they decided to expand to US markets this fall.

The advent calendar costs $69.99 and comes with 24 mini bottles of red, white, and bubbly wine for the first 24 days of December.

Aldi will also be offering a new cheese advent calendar for $12.99, which will include 24 mini pieces of imported cheese.

Both calendars will be available at Aldi stores starting Nov. 7.

Holiday, made582 and snowflake22 like this.
  2. shrcpark

shrcpark Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class MMC Premiere Member MMC Member

The cheese advent calendar looks good. I'll pass on the wine advent calendar.

XmasDreams and Holiday like this.
  3. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

Oh how fun...I want both!!!! :D
    Thanks for sharing!!!

XmasDreams and snowflake22 like this.
  4. VictoriaLT

VictoriaLT Christmasologist MMC Lifer

I would be happy take that cheese Advent calendar if anyone wanted to mail me one from the US. Thank you. :p

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
    snowflake22 and XmasDreams like this.
  5. novelist

novelist Mistletoeologist MMC Lifer

What a cute idea both calendars are.

XmasDreams likes this.
  6. ChantelleJoy

ChantelleJoy Partner, AllThingsChristmas.com MMC Premiere Member MMC Partner

OMG the UK does the BEST calendars. Not just chocolate, there's also gin, whiskey - and even Cereal Advent Calendar (which sadly I couldn't get my hands on last year).

Might try the cheese one! :) YUUUUM!

XmasDreams likes this.
  7. XmasDreams

XmasDreams Rudolph's Groomer Christmas Crew MMC Lifer MMC Donor

OMG!!!!! So need that actully two one for opening and one for my man cave shelf.