Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas Weekly Amazon Targets Christmas Trees

Discussion in 'Newest Christmas Features' started by ElfBot, Sep 11, 2018.

1. ElfBot

ElfBot MMC Newshound

Amazon unveiled more of its aggressive strategy to own Christmas by revealing today its plan to box up and sell live Christmas trees in 2018. Starting at just $115 bucks a live, 7-foot Christmas tree can be stuffed into a box and still be eligible for two-day shipping. “We think the Christmas experience goes to […]

The post Amazon Targets Christmas Trees appeared first on Christmas Weekly.

Continue reading...

MelissaV and xmastidings like this.
  2. MelissaV

MelissaV Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I remember when I was in my 20's I always wanted a real tree, but I didn't have a car so I had no way to bring one home...I think this will be great for people in similar situations! It's always great to have options!

Cynn likes this.
  3. Cynn

Cynn Loves Christmas Magic! Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger

Going to the tree lot and taking in fresh fur scents is part of my holiday experience. Hunting down the perfect (imperfect) Noble. I dunno

Maebeary likes this.
  4. Maebeary

Maebeary Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer

Ooooh....never thought of going to a tree lot to take in the scents. I can't have one because of allergies but I could spend a couple of minutes taking in the scents. Thanks for that idea, Cynn! :sway