Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Wanted Angel Tree Topper

Discussion in 'Looking to Buy' started by WintersElf, Sep 18, 2018.

1. WintersElf

WintersElf Mistletoeologist MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

ok Im looking for this angel tree topper which I had one about 1997ish..I had her for years then ike a dummy got thrown away.I miss her for sentimental reasons and would love to cherish one for ever again..Ebay wants to much money it..If anyone has kept theirs and willing to give one up.I cant pay alittle money since shipping is high...
    41911469_10156427942875289_238143382373793792_n.jpg YuleTide vintage 10 light Angel Tree Topper

2. christmasjingles

christmasjingles Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer

I hope you can find one. This looks exactly like the one my best friend has had on the top of her tree every Christmas for about the past 40 years.

3. WintersElf

Bess her...I regret ever throwing mine away...it kept on bowing the lights then the round clear ball in center turned yellowish and out she went...i felt bad every since..haha its weird..but the sentimental value has gotten to me..and I hope i can find another even if she doesnt work..

christmasjingles likes this.
  4. WintersElf

another year with one..has anyone got her??? look in your folks old christmas decor boxes...