Another hello from Ohio!

iamkml

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Member
Nov 13, 2014
Hi everybody! :)

I'm from Northern Ohio. I just love Christmas. I lost my DH 3 years ago. It's been tough, but I've gradually gotten back to decorating the house like we did before. I'm looking forward to revisiting the fun and joy that the holidays bring. We didn't have any kids, just pets. I currently have a great companion, my German Shepherd - Norwegian Elkhound mix, Riley. I'm into sewing (I have a part-time etsy shop) and quilting. And I still work full time. I love gathering ideas for new crafts on pinterest. I remember the Christmas Countdown from Organized Christmas years ago, and hope to get back to following that this year. I'm looking forward to sharing the holidays with all of you!
:tree:

Kathy

Christmasplease

Fruit Cake Baker
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Aug 9, 2015
Canada

I'm from Northern Ohio. I just love Christmas. I lost my DH 3 years ago. It's been tough, but I've gradually gotten back to decorating the house like we did before. I'm looking forward to revisiting the fun and joy that the holidays bring. We didn't have any kids, just pets. I currently have a great companion, my German Shepherd -Norwegian Elkhound mix, Riley. I'm into sewing (I have a part-time etsy shop) and quilting. And I still work full time. I love gathering ideas for new crafts on pinterest. I remember the Christmas Countdown from Organized Christmas years ago, and hope to get back to following that this year. I'm looking forward to sharing the holidays with all of you!

Kathy

-surprise-Glad you’re here!!

Reactions: FrostyKnowsBest

angelpugs

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Dec 10, 2010
North Adams, MA
Welcome our jolly family.9d115172a3a409d479fa2019a9a7a1b8.gif

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Hello & welcome from another Ohioan!!!
::wave

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA

I'm from Northern Ohio. I just love Christmas. I lost my DH 3 years ago. It's been tough, but I've gradually gotten back to decorating the house like we did before. I'm looking forward to revisiting the fun and joy that the holidays bring. We didn't have any kids, just pets. I currently have a great companion, my German Shepherd - Norwegian Elkhound mix, Riley. I'm into sewing (I have a part-time etsy shop) and quilting. And I still work full time. I love gathering ideas for new crafts on pinterest. I remember the Christmas Countdown from Organized Christmas years ago, and hope to get back to following that this year. I'm looking forward to sharing the holidays with all of you!

Kathy
Welcome to the MMC family, Kathy!!

::welcome

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Hello & welcome to MMC, Kathy!!

-noel-:tree:

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa

Kathy

Welcome to MMC, iamkml!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image