Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Are you a last minute shopper?

Discussion in 'Home & Family' started by Sherry Lynne, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Sherry Lynne

Sherry Lynne Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I tried that one year waiting until like a week before Christmas ( I was a lot younger then lol ) it was fun doing it but now with 19 grandkids I start early and love every minute of it. I imagine what they're will look like when they open their gift. Oh how I love Christmas.

snowflake22 likes this.
  2. novelist

novelist Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer

I'm too much of a planner to shop last minute. The stores and roads are too crazy for me the closer it gets to Christmas

3. Ornamentmaven

Ornamentmaven Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger 2018 Ornament Exchanger

No last minute is not for me. Too many crowds. I actually like to be done by Thanksgiving, and lately, as I get older, I shop a lot online.

novelist likes this.
  4. GhostOfChristmasPast

GhostOfChristmasPast Reindeer Pooper Scooper Merry Forums Member

never, always ahead of the game

5. shrcpark

shrcpark Reindeer Feeder Technician Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger 2018 Ornament Exchanger

I shop about 85% online and go to the stores and fight the crowd black friday and beyond with my family.