MMC Are You a Spug?

ElfBot

MMC Newshound
Oct 17, 2005
Are you a Spug?

To find out, ask yourself these questions: Do you believe that it is foolish to join in giving Christmas presents to those higher up? Do you believe that it is vulgar to give Christmas presents only because they are given to you? Do you believe that it is wicked to give Christmas presents without love and common sense?

In 1912, if you answered “yes” to these questions, you had what it took to become a Spug. You could get together with four others who shared your beliefs to... [Read More]

More...

ejagno

Mistletoe Hanger
MMC Premiere
Jul 7, 2011
I couldn't open the page without internet explorer shutting down so I wasn't able to read the rest of it. From what is described above, then YES I AM A SPUG for the last two of those questions.

Reactions: 1 person

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
I couldn't open the page without internet explorer shutting down so I wasn't able to read the rest of it. From what is described above, then YES I AM A SPUG for the last two of those questions.

Gah! There shouldn't be anything in it to crash Explorer, unless it's the one picture in it. I tried sending it to you in a PM so you can hopefully read the rest of it.

Next November is the 100th anniversary of the founding of the Spugs. It sounds like the Spug spirit is still alive!

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
If anybody else has trouble viewing the article, please let me know, and I'll get in touch with admin to see if it can be fixed.

Thanks!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image