Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

ATC Friends

Discussion in 'Christmas Together' started by ChantelleJoy, Apr 15, 2018.

1. ChantelleJoy

ChantelleJoy Partner, AllThingsChristmas.com MMC Premiere Member MMC Partner

Just wanted to start a thread where former AllThingsChristmas Forum members could meet up and say Hi!

Check in here, and then enjoy the rest of the pages/forums, games and discussions!

XmasDreams likes this.
  2. XmasDreams

XmasDreams North Pole Network Help MMC Lifer MMC Donor ATC Alum Christmas Crew

Wow Just realized the last time i posted on the ATC forum was like 2011. Name over on that site was Ikey2 and few months ago i sent an email to my Buddy Tink. Hope she comes over here with everyone else that might have still been around ATC.

3. ChantelleJoy

Tink is trying to register here, but misspelled her email address, I gave her Jeff's contact info to hopefully get it sorted out - but hopefully her (and a few others) will head over here too! :)

XmasDreams likes this.
  4. angelpugs

angelpugs Christmasologist MMC Lifer Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger

It would be nice to see everyone here i think they would enjoy our family spirit of home,our christmas home.

XmasDreams and ChantelleJoy like this.
  5. wstaple

wstaple Christmas Fan MMC Premiere Member

Hey, ATC friends! Good to see you here. Hope we can all keep in touch!

ChantelleJoy and XmasDreams like this.
  6. angelpugs

angelpugs Christmasologist MMC Lifer Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger

Hello happy to see you,enjoy. ff353655508f7122f8f1098f6e406c34.gif

7. Ornamentmaven

Ornamentmaven Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger 2018 Ornament Exchanger

Okay friends - I made it here! Figuring things outt!

8. angelpugs

Happy to see you my friend. 8112526897_e7fec7d57e_o.gif

9. oldncrusty

oldncrusty Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Hi guys I finally made it in. For some reason I can't be Jolly Elf here. I tried a few other Christmas type names, and couldn't use those either, so now I'm known as Oldncrusty.

10. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker MMC Founder Kringle Radio DJ Christmas Card Exchanger Santa's Elf

We've got a Jolly Elf I think...but just so you know I can adjust your username any time you need. So keep brainstorming!

oldncrusty and ChantelleJoy like this.
  11. ChantelleJoy

Welcome! Finally! Phew! :)

Happy that we're getting back together here! It just wouldn't be Christmas without my ATC Friends!

oldncrusty likes this.
  12. Ornamentmaven

Ornamentmaven Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger 2018 Ornament Exchanger

Good to se you oldncrusty (Jolly Elf)

oldncrusty likes this.
  13. *Snowflake*

*Snowflake* Tinsel Straightener Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Hello friends I made it in too+d Can someone please tell me how to change my profile pic and add signature ?

14. Ornamentmaven

Snowflake - I had the same issue. You have to be a premiere member to have a profile picture

ChantelleJoy likes this.
  15. *Snowflake*

*Snowflake* Tinsel Straightener Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Thank you, well this is bad :(

16. Jeff Westover

Jeff Westover Chief Santa Tracker MMC Founder Kringle Radio DJ Christmas Card Exchanger Santa's Elf

Unless someone gifts you a premiere membership...which it appears that someone has!

ChantelleJoy and e_xander like this.
  17. ChantelleJoy

Oh, Jeff :p You're the best!

Congrats Snowflake!

18. christmasjingles

christmasjingles Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer

Hello old ATC friends! I hope you’re all doing well. I was steph535 on ATC, but am christmasjingles here on MMC.

oldncrusty and Jeff Westover like this.
  19. angelpugs

Welcome steph-christmasjingles glad to see you,i was snowbell on ATC. 2amri0ny.gif

20. christmasjingles

christmasjingles Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer

Thank you, angelpugs. I’ve actually been a member here on MMC for years...but I don’t post much and don’t visit year round.