Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Santa Update Big Announcement Coming

Discussion in 'Santa Claus & the North Pole' started by Santabot, Jul 12, 2019 at 2:33 AM.

1. Santabot

Santabot Santa's News Dude Elf MMC Partner

Greetings, all! We’re gearing up for our Christmas in July celebrations. I have had some things planned to announce for months now but I just got word that something big and extra special is...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

Continue reading...

Bradmac and Lynn68 like this.
  2. wbrzdb

wbrzdb Program Director - The Breeze Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Do you all need an Air Talent for Kringle Radio? I am an Air Talent, and Program Director for my station, and I'd LOVE to help you all out! God Bless and Merry Christmas In July :)

3. Bradmac

Bradmac It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year! MMC Lifer

Hi! You might want to direct this to @Jeff Westover