Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Birthdays

Discussion in 'Christmas Together' started by Christmasplease, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Mistletoeologist MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger Santa's Elf

i had a question. Is there a thread that celebrates birthdays?

2. Festive Spirit

Festive Spirit Christmas Royalty MMC Lifer

One of the admin staff used to announce every members birthday by posting a new thread for that person every day and everyone would post their birthday wishes. I have not seen this for a couple of years now though so I guess it's not done anymore or apologies if I have missed it.

3. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Kringle Radio DJ Louann Jeffries Award Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Crew Santa's Elf

Same answer as Festive. I wonder if it's a concern for privacy thing, as the forums are viewable by non-members.

There IS way to view a member's birthday if they have entered that information in their profile page, but I hesitate to describe it here because non-members might be able to take advantage of it.

4. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Mistletoeologist MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger Santa's Elf

Oh, ok, thanks!