Event Recap Book Author Chat -- Impish the Christmas Elf

Amanda Hauser

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Premiere
MMC Partner
Jun 11, 2020
Westfield, IN
You bet! First and foremost, I'm a momma of eight amazing children. And, as their mother, the single most important (and fun/exciting) part of raising them has been keeping magic a part of their childhood. I am constantly looking for new, exciting, creative, and down right fun ways to keep the spirit of Christmas alive all year round. Beyond being a children's author, I'm an elementary teacher, so creativity is just my thing. Here is a link to what happened at our house this year at Christmas!

Amanda Hauser

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Premiere
MMC Partner
Jun 11, 2020
Westfield, IN
Yup! About 15 years ago, I sent my oldest child to school, and I was petrified someone was going to tell him there was no such thing as Santa. So, I developed a relationship with a crafty, creative, and clever little elf, Impish who began doing things so wonderful and amazing that there was no way anyone could doubt the authenticity of the North Pole!

Amanda Hauser

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Premiere
MMC Partner
Jun 11, 2020
Westfield, IN
Any time! Y'all know where to find me! My children are now 21 to 2! Yes, I know... CRAZY! This magic little elf decided it would be fun if she wrapped presents for Santa but never put names on any of them. Rather, she would leave clues in the stockings to help us figure it all out!

Amanda Hauser

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Premiere
MMC Partner
Jun 11, 2020
Westfield, IN
That's the WHOOOOOOLE point! We don't want to rush it! We want to savor the moment and let it last all day long. Be PRESENT in the PRESENTS. As a big family, it's the only day of the year when we can focus on just one thing.

Amanda Hauser

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Premiere
MMC Partner
Jun 11, 2020
Westfield, IN
I quickly discovered that I could also make a smaller stack of presents much more meaningful than a large stack that was ripped through in minutes

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image