Event Recap Book Author Chat -- Impish the Christmas Elf

Amanda Hauser

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Premiere
MMC Partner
Jun 11, 2020
Westfield, IN
Congratulations! Yes, things get a little chaotic, but that's the fun of it. Each year Impish provides us a thematic clue of the year. In the video link I just sent you, you'll see this past year's clue theme: SECRET AGENT. Typically, Impish gives us something to help us stay organized through it all. I'll attach some pics of what she did two years ago when she used a world travel theme: notice some of the gifts were travel trunks we used to hold opened presents!

Amanda Hauser

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Premiere
MMC Partner
Jun 11, 2020
Westfield, IN
You'd be amazed. This really encourages the older family members to work closely with the younger members. The older kids appreciate the sophistication and effort involved. The younger kids soak it all up. Impish's thematic clues are effective for just about any age!

Amanda Hauser

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Premiere
MMC Partner
Jun 11, 2020
Westfield, IN
Nope, it was totally my desperation as a mother to do something so over the top and outlandish that my own children would never in a million years believe I had the time, energy, talent, or creativity to pull it off... year after year after year!

Amanda Hauser

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Premiere
MMC Partner
Jun 11, 2020
Westfield, IN
Ha! Now, as an author, I've started to write down Impish's clues of the year as stories! Each year is a new book with a new theme for families to replicate. I write the book for the kiddos to enjoy, and I the clues are for parents to imitate. This year's book even has a parent "Elf-Help Guide" that gives step by step instructions, tips, etc. It will be available as a download in August. I have accessories to help implement the clue-of-the year as well. Those are available for sale around Labor Day.

Amanda Hauser

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Premiere
MMC Partner
Jun 11, 2020
Westfield, IN
I have a website/blog at impishtheelf.com. BUT,... it will be WAY cooler in about a month. I just met with my web designer today to give the website a complete facelift and add buy buttons for the individual products to help parents and caregivers get the downloads and accessories they need. Look for it all to be done by Labor Day... maybe sooner.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image