Event Recap Book Author Chat -- Impish the Christmas Elf

Amanda Hauser

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Premiere
MMC Partner
Jun 11, 2020
Westfield, IN
I have 2 boys and 6 girls. The boys love the adventure! Some of my themes lend themselves more to one gender than the other, but I try to remain very gender neutral in my creativity. For example, this year's clue of the year is world travel!

Amanda Hauser

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Premiere
MMC Partner
Jun 11, 2020
Westfield, IN
Kind of... I don't want to give it away, but... if you want a sneak peak I'll give a hint: Children will need an Impish Passport (available for purchase) to find where she's taking them this Christmas... And, maybe those locations are hidden on gifts under the tree. You'll just have to wait until the book is out in about a month to get the full picture! :)

Amanda Hauser

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Premiere
MMC Partner
Jun 11, 2020
Westfield, IN
Oh... Absolutely. It IS physical. They have to get the clue of the year out of the stocking, solve it, then romp around the tree looking for gifts that fit the clues! They sort, make piles, make predictions,... it's a blast

Amanda Hauser

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Premiere
MMC Partner
Jun 11, 2020
Westfield, IN
Yep, Impish is an elf... She's Santa's #1 gift-wrapping elf, as a matter of fact. Everything is from Santa. Impish is just his right-hand elf. She was bored of wrapping things the old fashioned way, so she devised a new way to present presents to children.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image