Event Recap Book Author Chat -- Impish the Christmas Elf

Amanda Hauser

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Premiere
MMC Partner
Jun 11, 2020
Westfield, IN
Book #1 is available NOW! In this book, you are introduced to Impish and her very first clue of the year in which she leaves ornaments in stockings that match the gift wrapping paper used on the gifts. So, if you receive a football ornament, you have to find gifts wrapped in football paper or paper that would have a football-like theme. Book #2 is out in a month. I have a backlog of about 10 more books that are slowly getting published. You can go to impishtheelf.com now. The website will just be better in a month.

Amanda Hauser

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Premiere
MMC Partner
Jun 11, 2020
Westfield, IN
I have a contracted illustrator, and it is currently self-published so I can maintain all rights to the Impish accessory products that I have in the works.

Amanda Hauser

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Premiere
MMC Partner
Jun 11, 2020
Westfield, IN
Yes, just one book now. Second book is out in a month. I create one book a year as the special "Clue-of-the-Year"... it keeps families who love the tradition coming back each year for the new book... It heightens anticipation in adults and children!

Amanda Hauser

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Premiere
MMC Partner
Jun 11, 2020
Westfield, IN
Thank you! I work very carefully with my illustrator to get her exactly as I want her. She actually has at least one characteristic from each of my children

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image