Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Celebrity Christmas

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Christmasplease, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Mistletoeologist MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger Santa's Elf

If you could have any celebrity, alive or not, sing to you/your loved ones on Christmas Eve, who would it be and what would they sing?

I would have Mahalia Jackson sing “O Holy Night.”

christmasjingles and RadioJonD like this.
  2. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Kringle Radio DJ Louann Jeffries Award Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Crew Santa's Elf

Mr. and I would love to have Gloria Jean sing "The Lord's Prayer." She used to sing that in her live concerts in the 1940s, but there is no recording of her singing it ... I would love to hear her rendition in that lovely, pure voice she had.

Christmasplease likes this.
  3. omalkm

omalkm Tinsel Straightener MMC Premiere Member 2018 Ornament Exchanger

I am going to be obvious and say Bing singing White Christmas.

I love that whole Christmas album. Maybe Christmas in Kelarny if he sang a second

4. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Mistletoeologist MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger Santa's Elf

I also like “Hey Santa” by The Wilson Sisters.

5. He_Is_Born

He_Is_Born Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer

Darius Rucker - What God Wants For Christmas

Christmasplease likes this.