Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Charity Dog Xmas Cards!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by ArtbyEloise, Dec 10, 2017.

Do you LOVE dogs?

1. Yes!

2. No way!

3. They're ok...

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ArtbyEloise

ArtbyEloise Merry Forums Newbie Merry Forums Member

Hello!

Many years ago my brother adopted a little doggo called Snoop from Lancaster Animal Care because, like me, he LOVED animals and wanted to help save them.

He passed away in 2010 and since then I have tried to raise money for Lancaster Animal Care because I know it's what he'd truly want me to do!

I have digitally drawn 3 card designs from scratch and am continuing to create new designs. They ALL have dogs on and ALL profits for each card sold goes to Lancaster Animal Care!

I also have Dog Art Prints for sale with all profits going to the charity too.

Please, please, please! If you love animals as much as my brother and I did/do then check out my Etsy shop called ARTBYELOISE and help me raise money for this wonderful cause!

They are only £2.50 each or £10 for 5 and are excellent quality.

The Christmas one even features my brother's dog Snoop!

Thank you so much for your help!! Have any of you guys raised money for doggos before?

:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]