MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2005
Moon Winx Motor Lodge
radiojond.tumblr.com
Hey everybody! I'm making my first appearance here, although I've looked in from time to time. Thanks for the invite, Jeff!

As my screen name implies, I enjoy all things radio. Well, almost all things. Commercial broadcast radio is too stale these days! So, I listen to mostly public radio and diverse internet radio stations. I listen to just about everything that can be transmitted through the air, from fast food drive throughs to public safety agencies to aircraft to railroad to shortwave broadcasts....you get the picture.

My family lives in North Alabama and I have called this area home, so far, my entire forty-five years. My wonderful wife of eighteen years and I have a teenage daughter at home and a son who lives nearby with his family.

I look forward to looking around here and getting setteled in. See y'all on the boards!

Jonathan

Last edited:

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
:cool: Make that six forums we share in common RadioJonD. :D

"Nothing runs like a Deere" I do if there's a huge moose trotting down the road behind me.

RadioJonD

♪♫~Guru of Yule Audio~♫♪
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2005
Moon Winx Motor Lodge
radiojond.tumblr.com
Fifth MMC Anniversary!

Well, it isn’t like the Blues tune, “Five Long Years” but here it is Five Years nonetheless!

Yep, today is my Anniversary here at MMC! Seems as only yesterday that I landed with a loud thud among a few likeminded Christmas brothers and sisters as member # 543. Some of us had been together on other forums that unexpectedly went belly up. Others I met for the first time that day. The rest followed me. As of this post there are 6,768 members!

To update the first post, my son and his family now include children so now I have two precious granddaughters! My daughter isn’t a teenager anymore and lives with her husband of just over a year in the same town as her brother.

I still have some form of radio(s) going at about all times. And I’m still hastening forward with my goal to hear every Christmas tune ever recorded!

We’re all still in North Alabama and you may do the math on the aforementioned age and years married!

Thanks again, Jeff for the invite and for all the hard work you put into the Merry Network that includes MMC! We have shared some good and not so good times and have prevailed! I expect that will never change, Buddy!

But wait, there’s more! And this is very important!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO AUNITE MISTLETOE DEAR!

She and I joined the very same day of the very same year! Auntie (Member # 542) is one of a few fast friends that I had made before coming to MMC. We both landed here after the rugs were pulled out from under us at the other places.

I am proud to share six (plus?) forums, boards, and music sites with her! Our musical and Christmas connections cannot be denied!

HAPPY FIVE AMD!

Jonathan

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Happy anniversary, RJD! I'm glad you're here! cheesy

lilnoelelf

Santa's Sleigh Designer
MMC Lifer
Sep 27, 2010
Monroe, Louisiana Home of Duck Dynasty
Happy Anniversary To the both of you!!!!

I met the both of you on another site back in 2005 if I'm right, I was known as a different name then "wildfire584" I used it because that was my call number on the fire department....... Now so many changes later I come here and find ya both again and was so happy to see y'all!!!

Jon and Auntie hold a very special Place in my heart...two dear friends who, when I was at a very low place in my life lifted me up and I really don't think they knew what they was doing with each smile or word of cheer. So to my dear friends thank you from the bottom of my heart. Even if we lost touch for about 2 years(and I wondered how you both were doing) we picked up where we left off and hit the ground running again LOL.

I'm truly Blessed to have you both as friends and Blessed to be making the wonderful new friends here on MMC.

BIG HUGS TO THE BOTH OF YOU! AND HUGS TO MY NEW FRIENDS!!!!!:yahoo:

One Spoiled Brat

Santa Clausologist
MMC Member
Nov 15, 2009
North Carolina
Happy 5th Anniversary Jon....It's always a pleasure having you around....God bless you and the family, always....:rudolph:

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Happy 5th Anniversary to you! It sounds like you have had a nice 5 years and you have been busy! Congrats to you! Here's to many more years to come! cheesy

RadioJonD

♪♫~Guru of Yule Audio~♫♪
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2005
Moon Winx Motor Lodge
radiojond.tumblr.com
Actually, the forums have been here on MMC since spring of 2004. I think you were around the site BEFORE the forums, we just don't have a record of it...
I'm sure I was poking around and trying to keep a low profile.

RadioJonD

♪♫~Guru of Yule Audio~♫♪
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2005
Moon Winx Motor Lodge
radiojond.tumblr.com

For the Friendships, for the Christmas Comradery, for all the Good Times; THANK YOU MMC for letting me hang out for ten years today!!

The short update; five grandchildren and we all still live in North Alabama although daughter and her family moved about an hour and a half away.

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Happy 10 Years, RJD!! So glad to know you!

:blinky::tree:

Reactions: RadioJonD

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image