MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Friends!
It's that time of year again.

Yes, time again to search for Christmas Blossoms - visual signs that Christmas is coming and that we are entering and moving through Christmas Season 2009!

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to post any Christmas Season related photos you, your friends, or family have taken this year.
(Please, no internet copy/paste!)

As usual, the first blossom we see in these parts is the annual and highly anticipated opening of our Christmas specialty store at Crabtree Valley Mall, "A Christmas To Remember".
The photos below show it in it's new location. (Every year they move into whatever space is available)
Please pardon the reflections - hard to avoid in a glassy, very lighted mall!

Enjoy (and please contribute to!) the photo collection in this thread, so we we can really start getting into Christmas Season 2009!

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Two more (close-up) views:

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Wow, Crown, those are great! I'm going to have to start carrying my camera to see what I can add to this thread.

Thanks for doing this again! cheesy

brent

Charles Dickens' Editor
MMC Lifer
Santa's Elf
Sep 30, 2008
Ottawa
Woohoo! I have been waiting for this thread! Thanks, Crown. Those are fantastic and have definitely upped my spirits. Like Brad, I think I will have to carry a camera around as well. I'm excited to see what I can find around Ottawa. The Season is coming!

made582

MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana
Looks like a great store. I need to start looking for a new digital camera. I broke mine last year and have never bought a new one.

Christmasstar

one Crazy Canadian !
MMC Lifer
Nov 8, 2007
Ontario, Canada eh!
CN tower getting ready for Christmas

I have been to Toronto many times with bus loads of people this year. On Friday, when I was enjoying my 5 hours of nothing to do while I wait, I decided to walk around by the CN tower. That is when I spotted the lights. They where already starting to put the lights on the trees for Christmas! It was starting to look good. I will have to go back there closer to Christmas and get some more pictures.

Janey

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 18, 2008
England
Oh wow - how lovely :) Haven't seen anything majorly Christmassy yet but will keep an eye out I think!:D

Crown 84

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Wow, folks!
Thanks for the early enthusiasm.
Looking forward to lots of photos as the Season progresses!

ReineV

Christmas Connoisseur
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 2, 2006
Atlanta, Ga
Love the looks of that store!!!!!I'm on the prowl for signs of the season as well!! I've gota pretty decent camera on my iPhone...if only we had a MMC app for it! I'd be posting to you guys whereever I am in real time! LOL

Crown 84

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Well, get a pix for us!

B

ballcoach

Wow....man...being new to the forums this year....I can't wait for this Christmas....things like this get my heart pumping fast and I can't wait for Cmas!!! Will start carrying camera around and take pics for all to see!!

Christmas-A-Holic

MMC Goodwill Ambassador
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jun 21, 2009
Deep in the Heart of Texas!
That store looks awesome! All our local malls use to have Christmas themed stores every year that would open up just for the holidays. The last 2 years the malls have not opened up any and I have been really disappointed! I am shocked because I live in a big city with at least 5 different malls in our area and don't understand why they don't have Christmas stores anymore. We only have one year round Christmas shop, not inside a mall, and it's kind of small. Hopefully this year they will open one in the mall.

Crown 84

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Ours shows up dependably every year.
Was just walking through it yesterday and they were playing a Bing Crosby Christmas collection. Nice!

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
No pix (sorry), but our local Home Depot has their Christmas tree and lighting display up and running. I bought a new outdoor stake outlet (broke the stake on the old one last year trying to pull it up out of frozen ground) and a new spotlight for the front door.

Moondust

Reindeer Pooper Scooper
MMC Member
Jul 16, 2009
UK
A few shops around here have Christmassy things in the windows. I'll have my camera ready over the next few days :)

Crown 84

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
We will be looking for them!
(I plan to do a little roving myself this weekend. Not much has shown up since the shop at the mall opened.)

mac55

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 20, 2007
Qc, Canada
I saw a display of 3-D pop-up Christmas cards at Hallmark's yesterday and other stores are starting to have Christmas decorations out!

ML

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image