Christmas card exchange

MsRose

Christmas Card Fanatic
MMC Donor
MMC Member
Aug 2, 2015
Somewhere Over The Rainbow USA
I'm really excited about my first Christmas card exchange on here!
I opted to send to US only.
But anyone who sends me a card internationally, I will be sending a card back their way;)
I opened my Christmas mail on Christmas eve.
So most of the international cards I do send will be going out on December 26, good thing my MMC friends like to celebrate all year long!
Next year I will just do the whole entire list it's easier that way, and much more fun:blinky:

WintersElf

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Lifer
Premiere Member
Christmas Talk Alum
Jul 31, 2015
WinterWonderland -Florida
i opted the whole list this year..my first and last time doing that lol...i didnt know it was gonna cost so much...anyways..i look forward to what ever cards i do get...I always return one no matter what tho..

Reactions: K.G. and MsRose

K.G.

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 25, 2015
malta
I have posted out those who want their cards in November and tomorrow I am posting out the ones to Canada. When Jeff sends us the complete list I will write the ones I haven't yet written and post everything during this week. I have already written a card to everyone on the list we have so far, just need to buy a few more stamps on Monday.

savingstar

Twinkle Light Checker
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Talk Alum
Dec 31, 2006
hi all just looked at the list im only going to be able to do the international list this year as looking at cost it will be over £100 to send to everyone i hope this is ok

Reactions: MsRose

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
hi all just looked at the list im only going to be able to do the international list this year as looking at cost it will be over £100 to send to everyone i hope this is ok
Of course it's OK. No one is keeping score ... just send to as many as you're comfortable with. It's about spreading cheer, not a contest. No guilts, now, promise! I can't send to everyone, either.

WintersElf

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Lifer
Premiere Member
Christmas Talk Alum
Jul 31, 2015
WinterWonderland -Florida
not sure what happend..but my info isnt on the card list...i signed up for all of the,..usa and internatinal.someone made a boobooo...or am i not looking at the list right.

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
not sure what happend..but my info isnt on the card list...i signed up for all of the,..usa and internatinal.someone made a boobooo...or am i not looking at the list right.
I am involved with the card exchange, saw your name, and wrote you out a card :)

Reactions: K.G.

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
I replied to your post in the other thread, too.
I can see you listed in both the spreadsheet AND in the USA Card List 2015-a.docx files. Are you sure you're looking at the most recent versions of the files?

Reactions: K.G.