Christmas card exchange

K.G.

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 25, 2015
malta
Received my third Christmas card for this year and the first from MMC. Thank you so much winterself...yours should be on the way as I posted it a few of days ago.

e_xander

Executive Producer, Tracking Santa
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 8, 2006
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
www.kringleradio.com
Got all of my cards done last night (my hand is still cramping! :p I still need 4 more cards, but in hoping to get them out soon!

Reactions: K.G.

Jeff Westover

Chief Santa Tracker
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
We're working on them as the snow falls today. We're shooting for 100% this year.

When I was helping my Dad move earlier this year he gave me all of my Mom's collected Christmas cards that she had acquired over the years. They date back to the 1970s. So everyone is getting something different and unique. Mom was on the Operation Christmas Cheer list last year and she really appreciated it. I know she'd be pleased that she's giving back a little this year.

WintersElf

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Lifer
Premiere Member
Christmas Talk Alum
Jul 31, 2015
WinterWonderland -Florida
Jeff they dont make cards like they use too...the old ones are best..just wonderful artists then,.i was lucky to find 5 packs of older christmas cards at haven a hospice store...lucky me...

K.G. your very welcome for the card..

Head Elf

Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Jul 8, 2007
N.E. Arizona
I want to apologize to all of my overseas card getters.... I forgot to sign my cards... I'm so sorry! With school, work, Thanksgiving, family issues and illness.... ok the excuses will stop, but I didn't mean to forget you guys! Merry Christmas from me to you....

Twinkle Too

Snowman Engineer
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Sep 13, 2004
Naples, Florida
A big thank you to Martha and Sylvie for your beautiful cards. I didn't sign on to the Exchange this year so I was very surprised to receive your cards. I received Sylvie's today from the Netherlands. I love it and save this beautiful card coming from another country. Again, thank you very much my Christmas Buddies for thinking of me though I didn't sign up this year.

Reactions: e_xander