Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas Countdown - 2020

Discussion in 'Christmas Countdown' started by Crown 84, Jan 1, 2020.

1. prancer

prancer Rudolph's Groomer MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Good afternoon/evening MMC friends...Hope everyone is all well today...Its been a bright and sunny day here today but still mighty chilly in the shade....Took the gals out for a long walk to stretch their as they are allowed to go out for excercise once a day...Going to relax and watch a movie with my wife when the gals go to bed..Stay safe and healthy MMC friends...Enjoy the rest of your day/evening ahead:)

2. made582

made582 MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole MMC Lifer Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Happy Milestone Day, MMC!!!

Shelter in place day 2, ordered more Reese’s eggs online, made buckeyes to hold me over until their arrival, the will to live has returned.

I hope everyone is having a great day!!

3. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Perfect! Step 1 is to set your priorities!

4. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

:)

5. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Merry Thursday!

Spent the day sorting and cataloging. Once I'm all caught up on here and have checked weather and news, I'm going to watch The Christmas Card. :)

Praying all of you and your loved ones are safe and merry!

6. Meceka

Yummy!

7. Meceka

Merry Milestone Day!

8. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

Merry Milestone Day, MMC! I'm slowly reading through the posts and will get caught - I promise! I got the go ahead to go back tomorrow, so that is what I'll be doing. I have a 12 hour shift. Thank for the prayers and warm wishes back.

Just wanted to let you all know - I'm thinking of all you, saying prayers for you all, and sending you warm thoughts. It's amazing what some of you have been doing for your communities, for other each other to keep the community here uplifted, and even if you're just sitting at home - you're doing your part - just remember that! You are helping by not spreading the disease. God Bless you all. Prayers for us all!

9. Rich

Rich Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member

It's good to have you back man! That was a close one.

10. Binger

Binger Rudolph's Groomer MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

Day 3 of sheltering. Zzzzzzzzzzzz Yabba!

11. Binger

Binger Rudolph's Groomer MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

Hang tough friends. We will survive. Yabba!

12. prancer

Good morning MMC friends..Hope everyone is all well today...Its Friday!!!,Best day of the week...Its a lovely morning here not a cloud in the sky,still chilly in the shade though...Getting the gals ready to go out and stretch their legs...Then later Tidy the shed and then build the gals trampoline so the can get outside a bit more instead of being cooked up in the house 24/7...Enjoy your day/evening ahead MMC friends:)

13. Martine

Martine Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Good Friday morning! It will be a sunny and warm day, looking forward to going on another long walk with Loki. Finally I had an ok night’s sleep after struggling to get any rest these past few nights, but I keep dreaming about work each night, which is annoying.

David’s place of work still hasn’t made any decision about reducing staff. He has to go in tomorrow for overtime pay because two residents are moving out/in and movers are not allowed inside the building (as per government guidelines during this period), so the maintenance staff will be bringing things down to them and moving things in for them.

Before I get my day started, I’m just relaxing on the couch watching the news, Loki sleeping in my lap, while a big black/blueish bird keeps visiting our balcony.

Have a wonderful, safe day everyone!

14. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

+e Happy Fun-filled Friday +i

Just watching a few comedic bits on Youtube to start my day in a cheery mood.

John Candy on Sesame Street might do the trick...

I've noticed some sitcoms and dramas are showing Christmas episodes.
    Might be a coincidence and it might be to help us feel extra jolly while we wait for the world to return to normal.

Changed the bed linen so it felt like I was at a hotel last night, but room service providing the wake up call sure sounded quite a bit like O'Malley.

Do what you can to stay jolly! -surprise-

15. Rich

Rich Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member

Good morning! It's FRIDAY!
    That still means something for the working folks. :D I get my temperature scanning training this morning then next week we'll begin scanning everyone who comes into the plant. No temp, you work. Temp, you go home/doctor. Should be interesting at first. I think a lot of people will fake a temp just to get sent home for a while.
    Have a wonderful and blessed day!!!

16. prancer

-santa dance-LETS STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY-santa dance-

17. Edge612

Edge612 Christmas Royalty MMC Premiere Member

Happy Final Friday of March MMC! I'm working online this afternoon from home then going in for a couple of hours later in the day. And then it's the weekend. THE WEEKEND! Have a great Final Friday of March!

18. Bradmac

Bradmac It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year! MMC Lifer

TGIF, Christmas friends!

Nancy and I took Jacob some groceries (and pizzas) to his apartment yesterday afternoon. He lives about 30 minutes away, so it's not too much trouble to help him out. Jacob's roommate's coworker went home sick earlier this week, and it sent the whole group work home, including Jacob's roommate. This made Jacob redouble his self-quarantine. Thankfully, the roommate's coworker tested negative, so they're back to normal.

Still, Jacob wants to stay there instead of coming home. Nancy doesn't understand that, but he's 22 years old and has been living out of town for a few years.

I can't wait to mow the lawn tomorrow!

I hope y'all have a great day! :D

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020 at 9:00 AM
  19. SnowflakeMom

SnowflakeMom Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer

Happy Friday! Typical work day for me and looking forward to taking a walk later. Hope you all have a great day!

20. Crown 84

Crown 84 Official MMC Countmeister MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award

Good Morning, Fellow Journeyers.

Moving on into the second quarter of our Christmas Day count, we do but turn another page and look onward to our next Milestone marker.

But before we do that, we must first do this:
    Days to the Season: 231
    Days to Christmas Day: 273

As far as our next markers are concerned......
    << Wait, Crown. Next markerS? >>
    That's right. Not only will April have TWO Milestones, they will be on back-to-back days.
    The 1/3 point to Christmas Day will arrive on April 26, and the very next day, we will reach the 200-Day Season Window.
    << Wow, Crown. That makes April very special! >>
    Sure does, little voice. Very special indeed!

Well, it was still chilly again yesterday. Cloudy through most of the day but there was no rain.
    Today at last we are supposed to get well up into the 70's, with 80's forecast for tomorrow and Sunday.
    We again start off coolish here this morning, at 59 degrees.

Have a Safe and Fabulous Friday, Folks!