Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas Countdown - 2020

Discussion in 'Christmas Countdown' started by Crown 84, Jan 1, 2020.

1. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

Bless him and both of you for sharing your space so he feels safe.

HomemakinGirl and sugar142286 like this.
  2. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

Sir Jeff of the MMC world still has decorations up.

3. AuntieMistletoeDear

Aw - your greenhouse - that's a shame - could have been worse if it was rooftop damage on your house.

HomemakinGirl and sugar142286 like this.
  4. Rich

Rich Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member

Yay! I'm so glad there's a chance to save your tooth. So much better than the alternatives.

5. AuntieMistletoeDear

Yes, indeed - I'm quite pleased.

6. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

Have a great time at the game! Sidney Crosby returns to the Pens line-up tonight. I’m so excited!

7. sugar142286

I’m so sorry to hear the damage you guys are having! Glad to hear it’s dying down though. Stay safe!

8. sugar142286

I really wish now, that I had Hallmark Drama. I saw in the line-up, that they were showing some of the older Hallmark movies, that I really enjoy.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
  9. Crown 84

Crown 84 Official MMC Countmeister MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award

"The Season Seekers", eh? Not bad. Maybe Carl can form a group and they can do the background music for Binger's next opera. I'm sure O'Malley would love to howl along! Is he a tenor?

10. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

"Carl and the Season Seekers"---that IS catchy, isn't it?

11. KimB

KimB Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I had my post-Op followup with the surgeon today. He said both eyes look perfect and, with the Panoptix lenses he put in, I would not need glasses again. I've worn glasses since age 7 and, even after Lasik surgery, I needed reading glasses. Now I can read! It's a blessing and I want to thank all here who have prayed for me.

I'm over four years into an ALS diagnosis and I stand by what I told the doctors the day they gave me the death sentence of two to five years. I told him YOU are giving me the diagnosis but GOD is giving me the prognosis. I'm still walking, talking, typing, and driving. Praise God!

12. sugar142286

This is so wonderful, KimB! Praise be to God! I love the outlook you have on life and it makes me truly want to be a better person, be happier, and strive to look at things the way you do. God is control! Thank you for reminding me of this! Continued prayers for you, my friend!

shrcpark, KimB, whitney37354 and 5 others like this.
  13. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Great news!

14. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Praying your appointment goes well!

15. Meceka

That's a lot of snow ~ I hope it slows down soon.
    So not fun cleaning off steps ~ I feel for you, Jeff!

16. Meceka

Oh, I'm sorry there was major damage to your greenhouse, prancer. I'm glad the winds have eased a bit! Have a merry day tomorrow, my friend!

17. Meceka

Merry Tuesday, Holiday!
    Good to see you, my friend!
    I hope all is well out your way!

18. Meceka

Praying the procedure the dentist did will work! xx

19. Meceka

I'll join!

20. Meceka

Great news, Kim! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I love your reading your positive posts! xx