Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas Creep?

Discussion in 'Christmas Controversy & Opinion' started by Christmasplease, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

I SOOOOO AGREE!

2. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

I’m ready for 2019 Christmas Creep!

3. Bradmac

Bradmac It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year! MMC Lifer

Me, too! Let the creeping commence!

He_Is_Born and Christmasplease like this.
  4. Storeytime

Storeytime Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer Santa's Elf Christmas Crew

I'm ready today, bring it on!

5. Art the Bookworm

Art the Bookworm Mistletoe Hanger Merry Forums Member

I need to go to Hobby Lobby and see the Christmas stuff. I hear they have things up already. I'm needing a little Christmas, NOW!

He_Is_Born and Christmasplease like this.
  6. Christmasplease

Tapping my fingers...

7. Nash

Nash Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

I dont think its just a "Christmas Creep" its everything , Christmas, Valentines,Halloween, Back to School etc etc if it helps lower income families spread the cost of a certain item(s) then whats wrong eh , those that moan done have to buy anything till they want , but then they normally are the ones moaning come Christmas eve that they havent got half their things and the shps are to busy

Christmasplease likes this.
  8. KimB

KimB Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I think if they waited until after Thanksgiving or just before Thanksgiving, people wouldn't get things done in time. I've hosted Christmas parties the first week in December so I needed to be prepared before Thanksgiving.

I live in Florida and saw some Christmas decorations getting put out last week!

Christmasplease likes this.