Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas Fun!

Discussion in 'Teen Talk' started by Vikki1989, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Vikki1989

Vikki1989 Tinsel Straightener Merry Forums Member

So lately my husband and I have been listening to christmas music nonstop. We also just put up the christmas lights but not the tree. I love having a husband who loves christmas like me. Anyone else just cant get enough of that christmas music?

1 person likes this.
  2. derrick182

derrick182 Tinsel Straightener Merry Forums Member

Hah, I also enjoy listening to Christmas music, especially when I'm glum. I also love listening to Mannheim Steamroller :D

3. melindasue

melindasue MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

Haha yeah its awesome! It just puts me in a good mood, and for some reason, everything is better when you do it while listening to christmas music haha. But me and my mom put up the inside house decorations today and I put up the tree in my room today, but we're waiting till the Wednesday before Thanksgiving to put up the other trees in my house, I can't wait though!

4. kelly ann

kelly ann Christmasologist Merry Forums Member

Its the best time of the year isn't it?

5. Sunshine73

Sunshine73 MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

Christmas music is surely a quick way to lift the spirits and get the Christmas feeling going!!

6. snowytree

snowytree MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

I love Christmas music, it's good therapy;)

7. SparkleNana

SparkleNana MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

We love, love, love Christmas music!

8. CandyCanesnews

CandyCanesnews Limited Member MMC Emeritus Member

We love Christmas music too!!!

9. trackrebel

trackrebel candy cane hustla MMC Lifer

It´s The Most Wonderfull Time Of The Year

I love it, love it, love it....and I just saw the Coca Cola Christmas commercial and was watching the Grinch cartoon with my daughter and fiance...that I just bought for 5 Euros

10. Cinder

Cinder Mistletoe Hanger Merry Forums Member

I love Christmas music. It's about the time of year where I really start listening to it.