Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas gift bags

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GWarren, Dec 26, 2017.

1. GWarren

GWarren Christmas cookie maker MMC Premiere Member MMC Member

Hello all. Merry Christmas to everyone. Now that the opening of presents have finished, I have a question? Is there any place to donate all the Christmas gift bags I've accumulated over the years? I haven't thrown any out and I've amassed quite the collection.

Suggestions?

NcGunny likes this.
  2. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa MMC Donor Louann Jeffries Award

Reuse them!

3. WintersElf

WintersElf Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

give them to a thrift store..or place that sells items for charit..

4. NcGunny

NcGunny Candycane Wrangler MMC Emeritus Member

I have seen bundles of them go for quite a bit on Ebay. Like 50.00 for 24 bags plus shipping

5. Contented

Contented Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

I came here to say the same thing.I've seen them for sale on ebay also.And some sold for a good amount.I'd check into it.Good luck!

6. GWarren

GWarren Christmas cookie maker MMC Premiere Member MMC Member

Thank you for the suggestions. I'll have to go through the ones I have and I'll check around. I know I have at least twenty plus.