Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas Shopping

Discussion in 'Christmas Together' started by Christmasplease, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Elf Choir Book Distributor MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

im buying my first Christmas gift next week. Has anyone started Christmas shopping yet?

Holiday and XmasDreams like this.
  2. ballcoach

ballcoach Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class MMC Lifer

That's awesome! I wish I knew what was going to be big at Christmas so I could purchase it for my little ones.

Good for you on the early start. I know there are a few people I have seen in the last month post that they bought their first gift. Who is it going to be for?

3. Christmasplease

I know what you mean. I have three kids and I would purchase what they asked for in October and it would change by November. It’s for my granddaughter. Something “crafty” from Michaels! I’ll get more closer to Christmas.

4. XmasDreams

XmasDreams Rudolph's Groomer Christmas Crew MMC Lifer MMC Donor

Each year try and get a few things here and there for most of the year. The things that you know are needed and easly something as it get closer and forgotten.

Holiday likes this.
  5. Ornamentmaven

Ornamentmaven Chestnut Roaster MMC Premiere Member MMC Member

Nothing yet this year, but generally I try to buy things throughout the year so that I am done and wrapped by Halloween!

6. Christmasplease

Good idea!

7. XmasDreams

XmasDreams Rudolph's Groomer Christmas Crew MMC Lifer MMC Donor

Aye, thanks. plus if it isn't what you need by the end of the year you can donate it to shelter or someone in need.

Holiday likes this.
  8. Christmasplease

Ahhhh! Very smart, and “giving back” at the same time!