Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas stuff yet?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Christmasplease, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

i just took my Christmas cards, wrapping paper, ribbons and tape, etc. Out from storage. I am determined to start wrapping and doing cards earlier this year. I always wait til the last minute and stress my self out. Have you taken anything out yet?

2. shrcpark

shrcpark Reindeer Feeder Technician Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I want to tackle my Christmas cards this month and ease into the Christmas season with peace and joy. :)

Christmasplease likes this.
  3. One Spoiled Brat

One Spoiled Brat Santa Clausologist Merry Forums Member

I pulled cards out last weekend, determined to get an early start on them....

Contented and Christmasplease like this.
  4. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!! :)

Contented likes this.
  5. sugarmuffin25

sugarmuffin25 Christmas Fanatic Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I haven't pulled anything out yet but my "Christmas gift tub" is already overflowing with gifts I have purchased and I have the excess stacked in the corner. Plus, I went to Bronner's in Michigan in July and that stuff is in the corner of my room too. No sense packing it away because November 1st is when I start to decorate and that is right around the corner!

Christmasplease and Contented like this.
  6. Contented

Contented Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Yes I've been picking up where ever I go and see a good bargin.So while my gift closet is not full by any means I have diffinetly started.

Christmasplease likes this.