Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas Support

Discussion in 'Christmas Together' started by Christmasplease, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Mistletoeologist MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger Santa's Elf

C913FCA2-E8F9-47D2-8F3F-B667A63238A7.jpeg Well, I have to say. I think I need a Christmasfreak Support Group! No one in my family or of my friends adores Christmas like me. Doing anything Christmas related before November is just “odd” to them. Lovely people, just nowhere near my enthusiasm for Christmas. Thank goodness I can come here! Thank you MMC family!

It’s nice and warm here but I am already looking forward to September, when Christmas really starts for me!

2. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

I don't personally know anyone who loves Christmas all year as much as me either! ♥ this place! :)

3. Ornamentmaven

Ornamentmaven Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger 2018 Ornament Exchanger

My family calls me "The Boss of Christmas"

4. HomemakinGirl

HomemakinGirl North Pole Domestic Goddess MMC Lifer

MMC is a very special place <3

5. angelpugs

angelpugs Christmasologist MMC Lifer Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger

They call me Mrs.Christmas around here just love it,already so excited about Christmas In July On QVC!

6. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Mistletoeologist MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger Santa's Elf

I watched Love Actually today!!

7. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

I don’t know anyone like me either, but I’m so glad we all have a place like this!

Holiday and Christmasplease like this.
  8. shrcpark

shrcpark Reindeer Feeder Technician Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger 2018 Ornament Exchanger

WORD!

9. Christmasplease

I’m getting the “Christmas feels”. QVC on and a couple of gifts wrapped.

Haileysnana2013 likes this.
  10. shrcpark

shrcpark Reindeer Feeder Technician Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger 2018 Ornament Exchanger

WORD! I get fack all the time from family, "Mom is playing Christmas music again!" and "Here she goes again." I like my Christmas addiction better then any other one out there. I have a very good reason to celebrate the most festive time of the year and it's nice to see fellow revelers that like Christmas as much as me.

11. Christmasplease

WORD!!!!

12. shrcpark

lol

13. Christmasplease

What an amazing family MMC is!!

Haileysnana2013 likes this.
  14. novelist

novelist Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer

I cant believe the lack of Christmas spirit out there! At least we have this great forum to come to!

15. sugarmuffin25

sugarmuffin25 Christmas Fanatic Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger

Checking in with the group here is one of my favorite parts of my day!

Christmasplease likes this.
  16. Haileysnana2013

Haileysnana2013 Twinkle Light Checker Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger

I get all cozy and squishy when I'm here!!

17. Christmasplease

This is a lovely place to be!!

sugarmuffin25 likes this.