Christmas sweater?

DoubleA

Next in line to Mr. Claus
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Apr 16, 2006
Southern CA
Christmas is right around the corner. Time to spill the beans...
Do you own a "ugly Christmas sweater"?
Are you offended that people call them "ugly Christmas sweaters"?
Do you dress fancy for Christmas or keep it casual?

ChristmasFanatic2

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Christmas Talk Alum
Jul 31, 2015
PA
Nothing Christmasy I have, do I consider ugly, but then I don't really have any sweatshirts with a Christmas theme, just tee shirts. As long as I'm happy, folks can call Christ,as sweaters, ugly, but I see more and more folks are getting into the ugly sweater contests! We kind of do a mix, in my family.....we dress up a bit more than casual, but not technically, dressed to the nines.

MarthaK

Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Sep 5, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
I have a full wardrobe of them! At one time, a decade ago, I could wear a different Christmas sweater every workday for the entire month between Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. The collection has been paired down, to mostly the pretty and cute ones. Ugly Christmas sweater fans, check out the Salvation Army thrift store for the ones I turned in.

MsRose

Christmas Card Fanatic
MMC Donor
MMC Member
Aug 2, 2015
Somewhere Over The Rainbow USA
I have a full wardrobe of them! At one time, a decade ago, I could wear a different Christmas sweater every workday for the entire month between Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. The collection has been paired down, to mostly the pretty and cute ones. Ugly Christmas sweater fans, check out the Salvation Army thrift store for the ones I turned in.
Nice to Meet you MarthaK::wave ..!
So..Your the one that donates all the Christmas Sweaters,I might just have a few you left behind LOL

xmas365

Wants to build the second castle on the left
MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
I have many Christmas shirts that I wear from right after Halloween until late January, I actually took pictures of all my shirts and posted them in an album here. http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/media/albums/my-ridiculous-christmas-t-shirt-collection.521/ I did have have a blog post about them before the site upgraded last month.
I actually got my first real "Ugly Christmas Sweater" a couple months ago, you may recognize it from the movie Step Brothers.
It is all for the fun of the greatest time of the year.

DoubleA

MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Apr 16, 2006
Southern CA
I have many Christmas shirts that I wear from right after Halloween until late January, I actually took pictures of all my shirts and posted them in an album here. http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/media/albums/my-ridiculous-christmas-t-shirt-collection.521/ I did have have a blog post about them before the site upgraded last month.
I actually got my first real "Ugly Christmas Sweater" a couple months ago, you may recognize it from the movie Step Brothers.
It is all for the fun of the greatest time of the year.
I knew I had seen it somewhere before!, AWESOME!

DoubleA

MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Apr 16, 2006
Southern CA

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
Oh ... my ... Lord.
I don't know if I love it or hate it!
Someone in our office made a tiny fireplace that he could put his iPhone in and run a fireplace app. It was the cutest darn thing I'd ever seen, and I wished I could buy one. This is kinda similar, but a LOT kitsch-ier!

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Oh ... my ... Lord.
I don't know if I love it or hate it!
Someone in our office made a tiny fireplace that he could put his iPhone in and run a fireplace app. It was the cutest darn thing I'd ever seen, and I wished I could buy one. This is kinda similar, but a LOT kitsch-ier!
It made me laugh when I saw it!! :DInteresting, to say the least!