Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas Talk Alum

Discussion in 'Christmas Talk' started by Christmasplease, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Skippy1707

Skippy1707 Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class Merry Forums Member

Morning Nash!
    Long time no speak!
    It has been a trying 18 months since I was last here but I have re-found my chrismtas spirit again and am loving being back on the boards. How have you been?

2. Nash

Nash Elf Supervisor MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Things are good thanks flower, what's been occurring with you then, pm me if you don't want to post in a reply OR just tell me mind my own bloody budiness x.... Great to see you back in the bossom of MMC family

Skippy1707 likes this.
  3. angelpugs

angelpugs Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

Morning Nash and my jolly CT family. goodm23-1.gif

JollyHeather and Skippy1707 like this.
  4. Head Elf

Head Elf Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Haven't been here in a long while, decided to see what was going on! Hope all of you are doing well... waiting on the Christmas countdown and exchanges!

Skippy1707 likes this.
  5. Skippy1707

I am so excited for the exchanges this year! I loved the ones we did last year
    Which reminds me I need to redo my membership thingy!

6. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

Hi CT!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is well!!!

7. angelpugs

Morning all,Happy 4th Of July. tenor.gif

8. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

Happy 4th of July my MMC Friends!!

9. WintersElf

WintersElf Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

Cheers and Happy 4th everyone...

10. JollyHeather

JollyHeather Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Hello all. Good to be back after a rocky few months for me. I'm not out of the woods jet, but at least the docters know what to do next and when that will be. I sure have missed you all!

11. Lynn68

Lynn68 Santa Clausologist MMC Lifer

I'm trying to check in on MMC every day that I can, I'm already getting excited for Christmas, so being here with all of my Christmas friends makes me long for the holidays even more!

-reindeer-

12. Christmasplease

Hi JH, missed you too!!! Take care!!

13. Christmasplease

Hey CT’ers!!

14. Christmasplease

Are you ALL still here?

15. angelpugs

Morning Christmasplease and my merry CT family. 929334f87f417475611609eca56c6f52.gif

Contented likes this.
  16. Christmasplease

Hi CT!

Contented likes this.
  17. Nash

Evening Christmas Talkers

Contented likes this.
  18. Skippy1707

Good Morning CTers!

Contented likes this.
  19. angelpugs

Morning Skippy1707 and my CT family. 16a366795ee64dc9058ed5885c6c4126882c1029_r.gif

Contented likes this.
  20. Nash

Morning all "Talkers" far and wide , as we enter the "BER" months :) :)

Contented likes this.