Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas this year

Discussion in 'Christmas Together' started by Christmasplease, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Santa Clausologist MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger Santa's Elf

What is one gift you would really, really like to see under your tree this year?

I would love to have a new tv for my bedroom, or at least gift certificates for Best Buy to put towards purchasing one myself.

Holiday, snowflake22 and prancer like this.
  2. prancer

prancer Charles Dickens' Editor MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

The only special gift i want this year is to have my mom and dad to celebrate christmas with the family as my Dads health isnt too good...Thats something money can't buy:)

3. e_xander

e_xander Executive Producer, Tracking Santa MMC Lifer Kringle Radio DJ Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum Santa's Elf

I want to spend time with my son, his fiance and my granddaughter. That is going to be the best Christmas present I'm getting this year. My granddaughter is going to be roughly 4 months old and I'm going to have a blast with her and her parents.

4. angelpugs

angelpugs Christmasologist MMC Lifer Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger

I want to just enjoy time with my family and sharing all those fond memories of the christmas times that have passed mainly sharing memories of christmas with our mom and dad and my grandparents who are heaven.

5. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

Agree prancer - sure would be nice if Mom is still with us!! xx Prayers your Christmas wish comes true!

Christmasplease and prancer like this.
  6. Holiday

What fun!! We will have 4 new babies (new since last year) at Christmas Eve this year!! (If everyone can make it!)

Christmasplease and e_xander like this.
  7. prancer

Right back at yeah Holiday...Prayers for you too Pal xx

Christmasplease and Holiday like this.
  8. Holiday

Thanks!! ♥

Christmasplease and prancer like this.
  9. prancer

-holidays-

Christmasplease likes this.
  10. Festive Spirit

Festive Spirit Christmas Royalty MMC Lifer

I would love Mum to make it over here for Christmas. It's been years since we spent one together as she lives abroad.

Last Christmas, illness dominated our family during the season and even on Christmas day. So this year I just want us all to be healthy and in good spirits and make up for last year :) That is all I want.

prancer and Christmasplease like this.
  11. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Santa Clausologist MMC Lifer MMC Donor Christmas Card Exchanger Christmas Talk Alum 2018 Ornament Exchanger Santa's Elf

Oh my goodness. I want all the things you have all mentioned. I guess I just jumped to the material stuff. I was thinking like a kid again. :)

Honestly, there IS nothing better than family and friends at Christmas!

Festive Spirit and prancer like this.
  12. shrcpark

shrcpark Reindeer Feeder Technician Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger 2018 Ornament Exchanger

Keys to a new house.

13. Christmasplease

Me too!

14. Christmasplease

A nice gift this year would be for none of my animals to pee on my tree skirt.

Ornamentmaven likes this.
  15. Ornamentmaven

Ornamentmaven Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member Christmas Card Exchanger 2018 Ornament Exchanger

Oh yes - that would be great! As it is, I can't have any throw rugs, let alone a clean tree skirt! Looks just like a wee-wee pad!

16. Christmasplease

It’s terrible!! I’m surprised not if the gifts got wet! Lol

17. Christmasplease

It’s the first year I’m not doing family Christmas. My gift would be that my niece handles the event well and doesn’t stress out.

18. StarBears55

StarBears55 Eggnog Chugger MMC Lifer Christmas Card Exchanger

I bought my first house several months ago and moved from Chicago to Houston, and I'm having a huge family reunion and all I'm asking for is Xmas decorations lol