Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas Train for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Mr. Christmas15, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Mr. Christmas15

Mr. Christmas15 Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member

For sale is a Disney Mickey Mouse & Friends Battery Operated 28 Piece Musical Christmas Train Set...it has never been used but I did take it out of the box briefly to place the labels on where they needed to be. Other than that it is brand new. It is a rare train set that is hard to find anymore. comes from a smoke free home as well. I'm looking for $85 plus shipping costs.

2. auntsis59

auntsis59 Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member

What would be the shipping cost to 12701? And can you break down the 28 pieces? How many pieces are track? How many cars that go with the engine? Does it puff smoke? How many batteries? What size batteries? Thank you!!

3. Mr. Christmas15

The 28 pieces are all in the individual areas in the box, broken down already. It doesn't puff smoke. It plays train sounds and Christmas music. The locomotive takes 4 C batteries to run the train and the train station takes 3 AA batteries. You can use all of the tracks included or shorten it to your desire. It'd be about $15-20 to ship it.

4. Mr. Christmas15