Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Christmas24 Movie Channel (UK)

Discussion in 'Christmas Around the World' started by Festive Spirit, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Festive Spirit

Festive Spirit Christmas Royalty MMC Lifer

If there is anyone esle in the UK excited about the start of Christmas24 then here is some news I came across :

Christmas24 Update

[​IMG]
    Hi there Christmas 24 fans!

We could be wrong, but we think a few of you may be looking forward to Christmas already! The good news is that you don’t have to wait too much longer.

In the meantime, do you fancy a Christmas movies warm up with Movies 24?

How about Love Actually on 6th and 12th October at 9pm, plus Countdown to Christmas every Saturday and Sunday at 3pm and 5pm from 5th October?

You'll find them on Sky 327 and Virgin 419.

Enjoy!

_______________________________________________End

Last year Movies24 made the switch to Christmas24 on November 3rd which was a couple of weeks ealier than usual. Hopefully they will do the same this year and launch on the first weekend of November. I can't wait !!!!

:razz:

7 people like this.
  2. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa MMC Donor Louann Jeffries Award

I'm not in the UK, but I'm excited for you!

3 people like this.
  3. Maureen

Maureen Merry Forums Super Administrator Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa Louann Jeffries Award

Yay!!!!!!!!!

3 people like this.
  4. Festive Spirit

Thanks Merry. I can't wait , I have it on all the time over the holidays even if I am not watching.

Yaaaaayyy! :razz::razz::razz:

2 people like this.
  5. kizzy

kizzy Santa Clausologist MMC Member

Im a total sucker for the christmas chanels! first thing we did when we got home from holidays was put a christmas film on as we hadnt seen one for a week!!

4 people like this.
  6. Festive Spirit

5 people like this.
  7. kizzy

That's next weekend isn't it? Hurrah :)

2 people like this.
  8. Joyfully yours

Joyfully yours MMC Emeritus Member MMC Emeritus Member

Good for you, enjoy!!!!!!!

3 people like this.
  9. kizzy

There were Christmas films on movie 24 tonight but they were hard work! I hate death in a Christmas film!

3 people like this.
  10. Festive Spirit

I know what you mean sometimes if the content is to heavy it can be difficult to enjoy.

The have been having Christmas films every Saturday at 3pm and 5pm as part of their countdown to Christmas. I have not watched any yet though. I will be tuned in on Nov 2nd though. I just loving having it on in the background while I get things done around the house. There are a few new movies this year which is good.

3 people like this.
  11. kizzy

That's good I like the new ones!, there was one last year where a woman got stuck in a snowglobe. That was good fun!!

3 people like this.
  12. Festive Spirit

Are you talking about Snowglobe!!!!!!! One of my favourites LOL. The first time I saw it , I thought it was so corny but I loved it . I look forward to it every year now. They showed it a couple weeks back and I recorded it . I'll watch it closer to December.

3 people like this.
  13. kizzy

That's the one! We had a go at a couple of real oldies today but they were too hard work so gave up & put Arthur Christmas on, love love love it!!

3 people like this.
  14. Maureen

Maureen Merry Forums Super Administrator Christmas Crew MMC Lifer Knights in the Service of Santa Louann Jeffries Award

True Movies have also been playing Christmas movies daily for the past week or so!!

3 people like this.
  15. Maureen

True Movies has now be transformed into True Christmas!!!!!

3 people like this.
  16. Virginia

Virginia Christmas Royalty MMC Lifer

Envy

I envy you all with those fantastic TV stations!

3 people like this.
  17. Festive Spirit

LOL I was just going to post that myself!!

I noticed it yesterday! Woooo Hooo!!!!

First day of Christmas24 today!!!!!

2 people like this.
  18. Festive Spirit

It's a shame that it is not on Freeview Victoria :( I hope there will be a lot of Christmas movies for you to see on your local TV.

2 people like this.
  19. Festive Spirit

I know what you mean about some of the older ones. There are meant to be a few new ones in the mix this year . We were going to watch Arthur Christmas last night but didn't get to! Watching it later and looking forward to it!!!

2 people like this.
  20. Virginia

Virginia Christmas Royalty MMC Lifer

Arthur Christmas

Loved Arthur Christmas too! I buy a Christmas movie every year for my collection and my whole family has to sit down and indulge me.

2 people like this.