Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Colours on trees

Discussion in 'Christmas Together' started by Christmasplease, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

what colour do you think should NEVER be on a Christmas tree?

Lynn68 likes this.
  2. Storeytime

Storeytime Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer Santa's Elf Christmas Crew

One year recently I saw that black themes were popular. That was the worst.

3. Lynn68

Lynn68 Sugar Cookie Tester MMC Lifer

I think that orange lights should never be on a Christmas tree. A friend of mine had orange Halloween lights on her Christmas tree a few years back, it looked horrible.

4. Lynn68

Lynn68 Sugar Cookie Tester MMC Lifer

My niece owns a black Christmas tree. At first I thought it was quite ugly because of the color and how untraditional it was, but then she decorated it with red and silver one year, and blue and silver another year, and it was actually really pretty. Especially once the lights were on, and the star was also lit up.

5. sugarmuffin25

sugarmuffin25 Christmas Fanatic Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

I do many themed trees and one of my four foot trees is a black tree with bright white lights and all silver glittery ornaments. Everything shows up so nicely and it actually looks very elegant! One of my black cats, Treacle, loves to curl up and sleep underneath that tree everyday. I think he thinks he adds to the trees beauty somehow!

Christmasplease likes this.