MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Christmas Talk Alum
Jul 31, 2015
East Texas
Countdown to New Year 2016!

New Year's Eve - 5
New Year's Day - 6

After the countdown is over I'm going to take a break from doing the countdown. It was really great to continue the Christmas Talk countdown tradition here on the Merry Forums, but I'm ready for a break. If anyone else wants to carry on the Christmas Talk countdown feel free to start one for 2016.

Reactions: AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada

New Year's Eve - 5
New Year's Day - 6

After the countdown is over I'm going to take a break from doing the countdown. It was really great to continue the Christmas Talk countdown tradition here on the Merry Forums, but I'm ready for a break. If anyone else wants to carry on the Christmas Talk countdown feel free to start one for 2016.

While it was sad to see one festive door close, I feel abundantly blessed that we were able to gather here in our new merry home.

I am truly thankful for the time and creative way you've brightened these pages with the countdown, LadyWinter.

Hoping the joys and wonders of the season remain with you all year.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too.

SinatraClaus

Chairman of the board
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Talk Alum
Sep 25, 2005
Missouri, USA
I haven't been able to bring myself to stop celebrating yet this year even though it's winding down. Still have my Xmas eve party playlist playing as I work from home today. I assume my wife will want to start taking down our decorations and tree this weekend so I am trying to enjoy the rest of the week.

How is everyone else doing with the Christmas wind down?

Reactions: DoubleA

LadyWinter

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Christmas Talk Alum
Jul 31, 2015
East Texas

New Year's Eve - TODAY!!!!!

New Year's Day - TOMORROW!

DoubleA

Next in line to Mr. Claus
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Apr 16, 2006
Southern CA
Lady Winter thank you for all your hard work!
Happy New years everyone, hope Christmas is still going on inside of your homes.

LadyWinter

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Christmas Talk Alum
Jul 31, 2015
East Texas
You are welcome! :)

Have a Happy New Year everyone! It was fun doing the countdown but I'm ready for a break. Hope the new year brings much love, luck, and happiness to all! <3